DAYS: January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could be Abby. Ron loves his shock value twists. I think Anna, Kate and Gabi will be the initial main suspects. Vivian and Stefan mixed in there too. But I don't think anyone of them killed him (if he's even truly dead, with this show it doesn't matter if your organs get donated).

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Agree, but we don' t know how the writers need to operate regarding submission and approvals of long story given they have to write it 8-9 months or more in advance given the shooting schedule and the limited renewal period of 1 year.  We don't know when Ron gets the approval or knows once contracts are signed for recurring players and contract renewals. It feels like his first six months was based on a distinct story bible with part 1 being the doppleganger story and part 2 being Will return. Now we have the beginning of second six months where the story is focusing on Chabby and Stefan.  Next up will be the Theresa/Brady/Eve angle when she returns in May.  I cut the show some slack.  I like Anna and Vivian but we know they aren't long term.  So far I'm enjoying Stefan, Eve, Brady.  Glad they reintroduced a somewhat quieter Lucas (slimmed down with haircut!).  

• Members

Getting caught up on the show and I've reached Theo's goodbye which I thought was handled well. I do hope they bring the guy back currently playing Theo as I actually really liked him playing the SORAS'd role. He was certainly better than the others that were aged up with him.

I want to like Stefan as I enjoyed TC as Nikolas, but something isn't working. Maybe it's because EJ has already existed in this world and James Scott had more charisma than TC.

Marci Miller actually seemed slightly more awake in the Abby and Gabi scenes. Though their friendship will never make any sense, and for that matter Chad ever dealing with Gabi. But this is the same show that decided to turn Andre basically into Tony, despite being just as awful as Stefano.

• Members

I think it's because I wasn't born when Anna was on the show in the early 80's, so I knew Leann Hunley from Dawson's Creek as Pacey's hot teacher, but man she's gained a crazy amount of weight for an actress. I'm actually surprised that in the crazy superficial soap world, Days looks beyond it and keeps bringing her back. That's actually commendable. Was Anna always as cuckoo as they've written her on all her returns or was she a more well rounded character in the past?

Josh Taylor is the only Roman I've ever known and honestly outside of him screaming "Shami" and "What da hell" I've never liked the character or actor. I'm still amazed he's been around this long. 

I did like Vivian saying she still thinks of John as her family...Who IS John's father? I think I checked out when he started looking again around the time Paul came to town.

• Members

I think Anna was pretty sane til last February. I never thought of her as crazy at all. 

I love that Vivian still acknowledges John as Family as he is, the Alamains raised him. I am surprise Tony’s connection to the Alamains haven’t been mentioned yet either. I just didn’t like John coldness toward her. In the past through all her craziness, he still loved her and treated her decent and vice versa. 

• Members

I'm still at the point that really don't like a single character, or storyline. I'm really about to just stick a fork in it!

Sn: what's with fashion designer being the go to career for would be soap heroines? Especially those with criminal background?

Archived