DAYS: January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's so true but Ron's execution is horrible as well. The stories that Ron has good ideas on he can't tell them correctly. You can tell Louise Sorel is already bored with her storyline. I am sure she is use to better storytellers.

• Members

When BF first started I really liked him. I still like him, I don't think he's quite as bad as some people think, but he's clearly not invested, he's basically playing himself. I wouldn't be upset if he left and I kind of hate saying that because I like him. I was ready for Chandler to go back in the day too and I'm OK with him again right now, so a break wouldn't be the worst thing.

Chad dying by Stefan could really up the drama ... just saying .... but of course in a few years Billy returns and Chad is alive ... so maybe not ...

Andre is murdered tomorrow yet there's no set up or momentum. Andre's murder is going to be just as dull and boring as Deimos. Is the Days budget so bad that they can't hire a couple of extra's to pass by the halls of DiMera Enterprises? Are we supposed to feel sorry for Kate because she didn't get to say goodbye to Theo? Kate and Andre being all lovey dovey is gross. It's great to see an MIA Jarlene. I only wish we could see them having a meal in their own home. Instead of an ever shrinking Horton Square. The endless scenes between Steffy Jr. and Abby are sheer torture.  I feel sorry for Anna. Tony should never had been killed. We have Dena thank for that. 

• Members

It's obviously Kate, right? I can't see anyone that invested in Andre that would even be driven to temporary fatal violence. The writers aren't that creative. They beat us over the head with Kate defending Andre to anyone who would listen. No one else would really make sense. 

Archived