DAYS: January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will and Paul's kiss was hot!  The way Will kept looking at Paul after the kiss.

Please register in order to view this content

Paul: I wish I could help you.

Will: You are....keep being you and I'll keep being me

Paul reaction to being caught with Will on New Year's Eve by John and Marlena.

Will reaction to being caught with Paul on New Year's Eve by John and Marlena

• Members

The second part of the kiss was the hottest IMO. When Will initially kisses and they unlock lips then Will goes for another kiss and Paul doesn't stop him. That second smooch was more romantic than the first.

• Members

I already hate the character and storyline. I've never cared for the actor in the role. This story already has stupid written all over it. Who holds a board meeting without all members present? And dethrones the person in charge without even hearing from him/her?  And I thought Y&R was bad with their business story. And this story should be all about Vivian and not some loser son that poof came out of nowhere. And speaking of...the excuse as to why Vivian didn't know about him is so old and used so many times that I

during it.

I totally agree! 

It's too bad this soap films so far in advance that viewer reaction isn't being considered and changes can't be made in the storyline direction/conclusion. For all we know Sonny and Will could be together already in episodes already in the can. It is so disappointing.

• Members

He'll be known as Stefan, not Stefano, right? Right? 

Count me in as another Paul/Will fan. There's your money couple. Hidden angst, longing, wanting, feeling you have to go the course of going back to your hubby but desiring another [better] man. I hope they continue going this route. 

• Members

+1

In the daily previews he is being called Stefan.

I had to LOL at Sonny still waiting to celebrate New Years with Will. He was ready to go with glasses and champagne. Sonny suspicious though that Will was with Paul. Will doesn't mention it and instead tells him he was with Marlena. The look on Sonny's face after hearing that was....

. He looked so  relieved.  Only to have Will brush him off by saying he was tired and gave him only a peck on the cheeks for New Years.

Two episodes in and their already chem testings Stefan & Chloe. I didn't mind their scenes. They show sparks.  The meowing and hissing between Viv & Kate was entertaining. Kate. Andre. Chad and Abby are all such an unrootable bunch. Even through Sorel and Christopher are bringing it the story still feels flat.  Will's frankness was so refreshing. Massey was quite good today. If only Smith had matched Massey's performance. The break up scenes would've really rocked. 

• Members

Need to go back and see Tuesday's ending again but saw the beginning of today's show. Sonny all happy and lovey dovey with Ari and thinking he and Will are some happy family....Lawd.....come on Sonny you can't be that dumb and clueless. Sometimes I wish Sonny would have chosen Paul so that Will could be paired with someone else besides him.

Stefan and Chloe oozed of chemistry but you know they are going to put him in a triangle with Chad and Abby. Boring......

• Members

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Chloe gave a look during the reveal scenes on Tuesday that made me think 'hmmm....I bet Chloe and Stefan would have more sparks. I could see it.' So yes for this.

I liked Tuesday episode. So great to have Viv back and her and Stefan played so well off each other. I want more. 

a crafty motherfrakker that's who.

ANd you all can add me to the Will/Paul posse. THAT was so hot. ANd they are selling it so well...especially CS with his hurt Paul who just wants to be held and resisting the one person who is wanting to hold him right now because he's the reason he's hurting. lol.

Archived