Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I caught last 30 minutes today. Could someone tell me who MM was playing? Is it Hilary 'new age' sista? I wasn't feeling it and I don't think MM did either. 

The Sharon party had brief moments that worked. It felt like someone had interesting concept, but it missed with disjointed writing. That said, I like the way they are writing Sharon, so it's easy to give them a pass. 

I liked JT's scenes with Cane, Reed and Victoria.

Abby/Lily friendship was long overdue - I used to complain that Lily only confided in other family member like her Dad, which was ew. 

• Members

I tuned in for 10 minutes.  I liked it.  Shocking for me.  The girls party at Sharon's house was kind of on-time right now.  Shocking, but I liked what I saw.  I don't like Hillary being the ringleader of a girl's movement but you can't have everything.  I was surprised, and thought what I saw was better than anything else I've seen on a Daytime Soap in the past year or so.  Maybe a couple of years.  And I can't believe I said that.   

• Members

Lol I totally didn’t even realize they forgot Lauren. That’s how inconsequential they make her on this show.

I will say today was the most like Michelle Stafford’s Phyllis, that GT has been written. The victim hood when she’s the one that broke up Sharon’s marriage. Classic Phyllis.

• Members

If they really wanted for the all women's party to work they should've had everyone there....like Jill, Victoria, Lily.....both of Billy's gf's there with Jill fighting/arguing...etc...etc.....

But having Tessa there...ugh...hate her!  When is she leaving??

Archived