Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

For people wondering why the dementia story is problematic this is it.  These poor folks aren't going on rampant, violent crime sprees.  They are hitting the gas instead of the breaks and wondering off lost in their own neighborhoods.

• Members

I've definitely heard real-life horror stories about people with dementia that surprised and frightened me, but yeah, this is over-the-top. I don't suspect they've written this story in consultation with medical experts as soaps often do with these types of sensitive plots.

• Members

Damn Dina's had more action in six months than Joshua Morrow has had all year. The only story he gets are insta fake romances or boring charity s h i t with his mother Nikki.

At least Mal knows which actors can act and those who can't...ie Joshua Morrow.

• Members

Add me to the group who will be fast forwarding all the Lily and Cane garbage.

Wow so much wasted time with Lily and Cane.  Are they suppose to be some super couple whose wedding got monster ratings a la Luke and Laura and Steve and Betsy?  I think not.

• Members

Was there some special occasion why there was so much Lily and Cane today? Man, I hope they NEVER do that again! 

I watched online so I had to toggle that timebar at the bottom of the screen to skip ahead. You have to be dexterous but there was no other way because I was not sitting through all that mess!

To say that Paul is no Sherlock Holmes would be a vast understatement. Paul is really looking as thick-headed as a big ole rock.  There should be a way to find out relatively easily, who entered and exited and at what time.  If Ashley was at Jabot at the time Dina and Graham struggled over the syringe, that should be fairly easy to prove.  Even if Ashley was at home, that also seems easy enough to prove.

Paul has perfected the art of looking utterly confused though.

Tessa might be headed for musical success but she also looks like she's headed for a relationship dumping.

Archived