Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm pretty sure she has said on twitter that she would love to come back full time. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm always going to hold out hope.  Maternal sounding boards are the bread and butter of soap. I just wish TPTB would see that and act accordingly.

• Members

You're absolutely correct. One of the things that made Y&R work during the 80s/early 90s was the complete Abbott family - John as the anchor and the 3 adult children. Een though there was conflicts within the family - it was never Newman-like hate. Y&R hasn't had that since Traci left and John killed off - all the other families are a fractured and scattered mess. Y&R can remedy that with even a permanently recurring BM and having had Graham drugging Dina, so that she's not sick. 

• Members

+1.  And +1 again.

This Paris reunion stuff was crap. To have Lily tell Abby how much she wants Cane, only then to act sullen and tell him no, before changing her mind and kissing him...just GAG ME writing.

And no, constant “Paris is beautiful” lines don’t work when they’re clearly in a studio.

I’ll pay Mal if those were Scott exit scenes. He traveled to France to apologize to Abby? And she talked Victor into “selling” Hashtag to Scott for no money down...just because? 

Thanks for more more scenes showing us what scum Scott is and how dumb Abby is.

Archived