Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Over the recent years, a lot of these awards have taken on a political bent to who gets nominated/wins.  

Also, it's kind of weird how SC has been on the receiving end of a lot of ire from 'stan wars' over the years and in the recent past, she had some terrible storylines which, oddly seemed to draw even more ire toward the actress as some seemed offended that somehow the actress didn't up and quit in response.

Imagine if she had quit while the character will still in the dumper when many wanted her to, there'd be no turnaround that  begun with SS and continuing now.

The phrase  so and so "just can't win" gets overused these days but in some ways, it can certainly apply to Case.

• Members

MS is handsome, but that's the end of his appeal for me. I fin him stiff and blah as Graham. Any marriage between he and Dina  would obviously be annulled in no time.   As for intrigue, didn't they reveal Graham's guilt the next day? Nothing like another hit and run story. The pacing still sucks.

Lily/Cane...don't care. Wasting Jeffrey Todd on the Frigid one? Yawn.

The revolving door from Juliet and the Bros to 2 men and a baby to frat house to Charlie and Mattie staying to going to Drain chasing Lily in Parijs...I guess it's nice to see the Chancellor set, but with no Chancellor's there, (Mac, Chance, Nina, Philip---even  Ronan), it's just another set...

Hopefully Devon's story starts picking up with the new musical characters, but I'm not holding my breath. Isn't it time for Tessa to go on tour and not return?

I do like the addition of people with no money.   Imagine...poor people in Genoa City!  The town that both Mac and Devon began in shelters...   

I did like the Nikki/Victor/Reed scenes. Tired of "poor Reed"

I for one am glad we've been blessed with more Traci. While Ash is aloof

and Jack is yelling, Traci's heart is holding the Abbott's together, as it should be.....

Jill's next visit had better be better than this past let's reunite Lily and Cane fiasco...

Finally caught up.

Archived