Days actress returns

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love a good, well written (I know! I'm dreaming!) murder mystery. The death could be Andre only for it to turn out to be Tony (back-from-the-dead) that did it and Thaao and Leann can both stay in Salem together. 

Or considering it's Ron and he's bat-sh*t crazy, and the fact EVERYONE comes back from the dead on this show, my personal fave twist would be that it turned out to be Renee.....only fitting since Andre "killed" her. But there's no way in Hell that would happen. 

Please register in order to view this content

This is for what? November 2019 sweeps?

• Members

i'm guessing it will be Victor? 

Please register in order to view this content

We haven't heard anything about John Aniston leaving, but IDK... he always looks pretty sickly sitting there on the sofa whenever he pops up in a scene. 

• Members

I feel like Victor and Andre are the prime candidates. Thaao's still taping I believe so if it's Andre I imagine Tony's coming back.

Victor's makes sense with Eve now in the picture, Xander out there, Vivian and Stefan arriving in Salem. I think he'd have more to do alive now, but Aniston isn't looking well, maybe he decided to retire and have Victor go out with a bang? I love John Aniston but Victor's been 'done' for a while now IMHO. (And let's not rule out Aniston NOT retiring and Victor faking his murder to frame Eve .... just throwing that out there)

• Members

Do we know the murder victim involves any of the aforementioned characters? 

Also, Renee (the character) could very well end up alive with Carlivati writing.

Similarly, one day Renee (the actress) Jones may get tired of simple life in Georgia and return to DAYS as Nikki Wade, who suddenly is acknowledged as a dead ringer for Lexie Carver. 

Archived