Y&R Vet Placed on Recurring

• Members

Lauren should've divorced Michael a long time ago. TEB and BM were the ones who convinced me Y&R was not a show with a bunch of old people playing piano all the time. Like Dina, Lauren has 'real' ties throughout the canvas - she can be dropped into almost any grouping - she would be perfect mentor for Hilary - nude photos - check, kidnapped  - check, smarter than the average GC clown - check, underhanded schemes - check, check and more checks.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael hasn't had a storyline for a few years now, not since the cancer debacle. I remember that Pratt contemplated on killing Michael off in the Newman Tower fire but didn't. At least we had a glimpse of old Michael scheming with Phyllis to throw Victor's trial but it didn't last. The show should have never tried to make Michael and Lauren heroes. 

I too seriously thought this was going to be about Doug Davidson as well. 

• Members

I'd just prefer they kill him off, thus giving TEB some strong material for her EMMY reel. Just make it a triple homicide with Gloria, Kevin, and Michael being killed off. 

Then, Lauren can be tossed back into either Jack or Paul's orbits. I'd prefer Jack for the primary reason that it could reignite Tracy v. Lauren. 

• Members

Michael could have had a better place on the canvas but I won't lie, I LOL'd when I saw this news. And while I never really cared for Michael and Lauren together, they could have worked better if they were written to have personalities and were still schemers (they wouldn't need to be written as awful people).

Archived