soapfan770

B&B December 2017 Discussion

Saw the preview for B&B this week while watching Y&R and Bradley has New Ridge fighting over Brooke with New Thorne........HORRIBLE!!  The only character I recognize is Brooke. Two newbies playing lead roles in a front burner story is a big NO NO.

Edited by Soapsuds

No one is watching and my question is on the previous page now but does anyone know? 

Did Bill ever find out about Wyatt and Katie the crier?  And with all the drama over that - who cares now?   What makes no sense is - didn't Eric find out, and then didn't Quinn find out?  Sheila told Eric or something and then Quinn found out? 

So I guess Bill does already know?  Why on Earth would Quinn keep THAT secret when she keeps no other secret.  Wouldn't it make sense that since she's nuts (regardless of Bell trying to redeem her)....she snaps every now and then and is pretty much the same busybody gossip that Sheila is....why wouldn't she have gone to Bill and said...."KEEP YOUR EX-WIFE AWAY FROM OUR SON!!!!"  She hates Katie for the most part, and there's no reason for her to keep this secret....???? Or am I missing something or have I missed it????

And after all this time, can they not tell Thorsten to take a bath and shave?  They give Brooke a haircut and the women change their looks up all the time but he always looks greasy with the hair and the unshaven face. 

Edited by Fevuh

One that I'll say: Rena Sofer looks better now than she ever has, and she's almost 50. She is RADIANT.

I love him, but Ingo needs to lay off the bronzer. He looks leathery.

Edited by Faulkner

On 12/13/2017 at 3:12 PM, Fevuh said:

No one is watching and my question is on the previous page now but does anyone know? 

Did Bill ever find out about Wyatt and Katie the crier?  And with all the drama over that - who cares now?   What makes no sense is - didn't Eric find out, and then didn't Quinn find out?  Sheila told Eric or something and then Quinn found out? 

So I guess Bill does already know?  Why on Earth would Quinn keep THAT secret when she keeps no other secret.  Wouldn't it make sense that since she's nuts (regardless of Bell trying to redeem her)....she snaps every now and then and is pretty much the same busybody gossip that Sheila is....why wouldn't she have gone to Bill and said...."KEEP YOUR EX-WIFE AWAY FROM OUR SON!!!!"  She hates Katie for the most part, and there's no reason for her to keep this secret....???? Or am I missing something or have I missed it????

Nope, as far as I know neither Bill or Quinn know about Wyatt and Katie. If Quinn does know I must have missed it or Bradley has done a MAJOR continuity error because even at Thanksgiving Wyatt and Katie were still hiding it. Then again, there is something very badly amiss about the show's continuity as of late...I mean a character can disappear for almost an entire month and then suddenly pop back up. Come to think about it, I don't think any of the Spectras have yet to appear this month. 

5 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

Nope, as far as I know neither Bill or Quinn know about Wyatt and Katie. If Quinn does know I must have missed it or Bradley has done a MAJOR continuity error because even at Thanksgiving Wyatt and Katie were still hiding it. Then again, there is something very badly amiss about the show's continuity as of late...I mean a character can disappear for almost an entire month and then suddenly pop back up. Come to think about it, I don't think any of the Spectras have yet to appear this month. 

Quinn caught them in bed about a month or so ago....

9 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

Quinn caught them in bed about a month or so ago....

Wow did she? I don't even remember that now but it sounds like I saw it lol. The secret, the paring, etc. are extremely mediocre and obviously forgettable. 

2 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

Wow did she? I don't even remember that now but it sounds like I saw it lol. The secret, the paring, etc. are extremely mediocre and obviously forgettable. 

I thought so - which makes no sense as to why she wouldn't have spilled it to Bill...so stupid.  What could have been  something interesting is now a non-factor.  Now that he's planted his Stallion seed in Steffy, who really cares about Wyatt and H8tie.  Steffy is now no better than Brooke - sleeping her way through entire families.  Steffy's vagina has no end to its thirst.  LOLLLL.

6 hours ago, Fevuh said:

I thought so - which makes no sense as to why she wouldn't have spilled it to Bill...so stupid.  What could have been  something interesting is now a non-factor.  Now that he's planted his Stallion seed in Steffy, who really cares about Wyatt and H8tie.  Steffy is now no better than Brooke - sleeping her way through entire families.  Steffy's vagina has no end to its thirst.  LOLLLL.

And I feel that Katie will be eyeing Thorne by February, so the pairing and story are already DOA.