DAYS: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Just finished watching yesterday's episode. Chandler Massey sure looked good in that sweater/long sleeve shirt. Freddie Smith's chest hair is very distracting. He needs to shave it off. Seeing Rafe shirtless again.....ewwwwwwwwwww....gross.  And Sonny going off on Paul was a bit much. His supposed love for him sure didn't last long.....LOL. I loved the pleasure Brady was having in sticking it to Sonny by telling him about Paul and Will.

I haven't seen the episode yet but I don't think their back together for good yet. There is still more coming with Will and Paul in the coming weeks. Will wants Paul and not Sonny.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be fair, their last names weren't said, and I think it's a fun little nod, it's what he does. I take more issue with the fact that she's some black widow with a string of husbands she's tried or successfully bilked.

I can only imagine the nods when Tyler Christopher debuts as Stefan and he shares scenes with Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans.

Eh. Sometimes natural behavior works. I wasn't bothered. To each their own. But this is the problem when you don't do multiple takes.

And if you want to talk about bad? Galen Gering and Alison Sweeney want to say "hi". Freddie's been phoning it in for a long time now. Chandler is passable as an actor (but I like him anyway). He has some good moments but he was never ever a master thespian, not sure why people expect him to be one now? I don't see why we need to constantly gripe about him? He smirks. He's not the strongest actor. Can we move on?

The actress playing Ciara is far better than Vivian Jovanni ever was or had hoped to be. I just want the writing to be a bit better for her. She looks like she could have potential. But I thought the same of James Lastovic his first few months and look what happened with that one ...

Yesterday's episode had way too much Rafe/Hope and Eve/Brady. Some of that couldn't be cut?

I'm getting tired of things being cut from episodes, especially when they show up in spoiler photos. It's sloppy. And it's obvious when the episode airs.

Sonny needs to give Will some space. I would much rather see Will ''explore his options''. I would love to see Will devour every cutie in sight. Then stuck with dull hairy bear Sonny.  What chemistry Wilson had is long gone. This is coming from someone who was a huge Wilson shipper. During that painfully awkward kiss i saw no sparks. Now Paul and Will kiss had plenty of sparks. Sonny is so stupid. Will has not yet regain his memory. And he wants them to live together at the already crowded K mansion.  All the smirking and Freddie's overgrown chest hairs ruined their scenes.

• Members

I finally caught up and totally agree. Did he forget what happened the last time he pushed Will? Sonny even admitted to Will that he(Will) didn't have the opportunity to play the field before he got hot and heavy with him. And Will tells him he wants to play the field yet Sonny wants to move him in to the mansion....lawd.... I don't see the great chemistry they once had before Chandler left. IMO both especially Will looks like he has moved on whether he remembers Sonny or not. I had to chuckle at Sonny saying that Will found him attractive if not he would have left garbage.....The kiss between them was rather blah. A nice touch at the redo wedding picture.

And I am so sick of Abe. Theo has no one to blame but himself for getting shot. Did Kate force him to do break the law?

Sonny was beyond pathetic. If Sonny loves Will so much he should let him go. Instead he is smothering an amnesiac Will.  I'm so sick of Abe's attitude towards JJ. Abe accidentally shot both Larry and years later Brady. I so wish this bit of history would be brought up. But that bit of Abe's history has been long forgotten. Today's episode was boring but i did love all the Christmas decorations all over Salem.

• Members

KMan, I just saw the above post after I responded to your comment on Laura Wright (GH).

Wow, man. An hour before blasting me for telling people what to talk about, here you are (above) telling me to move on and stop griping about CM and his constant smirking.

Pot, meet kettle.

• Members

No one likes a dead horse to get beaten over and over again. You're certainly entitled to post what you want. Sorry we seem to take each other's posts certain ways but how I approached you in this is how you appear to others. It was intentional on my part.

But since you had clarified your posting style, I won't bring it up again and I even apologized to you in the GH thread. No need to resort to the "pot meet kettle" thing. We're just not communicating well with each other. Believe me though, and I probably didn't say it, but I don't disagree with everything you say. The smirking from Chandler was indeed distracting but I think it worked for the scene, it was meant to be awkward and uncomfortable. Do I think it was intentional? LOL probably not.

Archived