DAYS: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah the change has been too abrupt for my taste. If they had taken this route as soon as they SORASed Ciara I may have accepted her personality change a bit more, but yeah this is way too extreme for my taste. It doesn't help that she was bitchy to everybody she shared scenes with yesterday. 

• Members

Really bad intro for new Ciara!  The confrontation with malnourished Clair and Shadow was ridiculously poor timing. Ciara should have gone in another time and been there emotionally for the sake of Theo. Quiet hostility would have worked and then boil over. Give viewers a chance to connect with this new face. 

Was that really too much to ask?

• Members

LOL. Exactly.  Why are viewers comparing this actress to the worst casting choice the show has made in its entire history, next to James L as Joey.  Those two were hands down the worst performers on daytime since Guiding Light cast that awful actress as Olivia's daughter.  Let's pretend there was  no SORAS'd Ciara and give this pretty girl a chance under Ron.

2 seconds into today's show and Brady is already throwing a temper tantrums

Please register in order to view this content

. The Brady/Eve stuff is meh. I liked Will and Belle's scenes. I don't think they have ever interact before. Eli sure is hot but he badly needs a personality.  The highlight of today's show was the thirsty look Will gave a half naked Paulie. Looks like Will's long dormant gayness kick in. I can't wait for the kiss between them.

• Members

I am so sick of Brady. I can't stand him anymore. They need to move from the Delmos murder. No one would miss it.

Lawd....the look on Will's face when he saw Paul...teehee. I think he was thirsty since Belle told him they had slept together. I have a feeling Nu Will be into only Paul and not Sonny.

I've got to say that Paul looked hot today even with his tee on.

• Members

Sorry, no one said that the previous Ciara was good — or even less than adequate. We thought she was terrible.

That doesn’t mean nuCiara is written well and it doesn’t mean this kind of 8ntro makes sense. And no, being a “pretty girl” isn’t enough.

The only scene Chandler Massey was any good in was the one where he saw shirtless (and hot) Paul. He did his smirking Cheshire cat grin  all the whiLe he talked to Belle. 

I’ll never get used to this high school-level acting. 

• Members

The strangling scenes, and afterward, with Will's voice all gravelly and distorted, were excellent. Too bad the context was way over the top.

New Ciara is incredibly cheesy. Why create a whole new personality for a preexisting character? I feel like this actress could actually be decent if they weren't making her an early '90s UltraBitch. What are the odds they actually viewed episodes or scripts with Lauren Boles before unveiling their new masterpiece?

• Members

I hadn't missed Sonny. And after today he needs to go back to Paris. The soap should go with a Will/Paul pairing.

Ship Sonny off. He is dull as dirt. His pairing with Paul is boring and I don't know if I want him back with Will.

The Hope and Rafe stuff was a hot mess. Hope proposing to Rafe was unbelievable bad.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived