Y&R December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor today.   About Tessa to Noah.  "Son - she has given a GUN to someone.  She CANNOT be TRUSTED.  It's UNFORGIVABLE!"  Seriously?  It was pretty close to this.  She can't be trusted and it's unforgivable?  Given all [!@#$%^&*] SHITE you've done????????   8ITCH please sit down.  Take your old as* and look at that chair in the corner and sit the **** down. 

• Members

Um why are they making Paul and the feds so dumb? Victor’s an awful person but do they really think he would purposely fund a sex trafficking ring through Newman? It just seems so absurd when everyone has said this Zack guy conned everyone. It’s just dumb.

• Members

+1B What's the motivation for a multi billion dollar conglomerate to make, what, a hundred thousand dollars max for this? 

And that Victor's so-called investigators came up empty on Zach? They really should drop this whole angle. The point was made Victoria is jealous hates her sister, tried to scapegoat her, but ultimately got trumped by TGVN and got a harsh slap that nothing ever changes when it comes to who's really in charge. 

• Members

The Dina/Nikki thing is a weird considering Dina/Katherine were best buds and Nikki was like a daughter to Katherine. Surprised her name hasn't come up in the convos considering it's 'real' history and not some retcon. 

Could it be that I actually enjoyed Ravi? 

The Hilary Hour segments were huge miss for all 3 actors - it was cringeworthy. Enough with sanctimonious men lecturing Hilary about 'being good.'  She can be whatever she wants. I wish she would've told him to FOFF. 

• Members

Yeah the Hillary hour segment was cringeworthy, I was hoping they were getting rid of it. 

I have to say, it's kind of funny seeing Paul become so unlikable when Doug Davidson was being very petty about others getting airtime. The writing for Paul always seems to be more miss than hit, and I've never really cared for the character since his son with Isabella returned, and he hated him from the jump. 

I don't mind them going after Newman Enterprises with the sex ring, it's probably the most interesting thing to come out of that story and shifts the story to better actors. Speaking of which, the business stuff seems to be getting better.

• Members

Yep. It’s so bad. And then Paul puts Tessa in handcuffs??? THIS. Is the brilliant British guy who did so much for television over the pond???

My problem isn’t Hilary doing her own thing — it’s Hilary changing her mind about who she is every other day. It’s terrible plot-driven crap.

Two days ago, she claimed to be turning over a new leaf. That’s gone already. Again. I couldn’t even feel sorry for her when Jordan dumped her pics on the internet. She’d done too many awful things herself.

• Members

The writing for Hilary has been annoying for a very long time. Now, with the latest plot point, it's become boring. We've seen this too many times. The show shouldn't have played the nudes that way if they weren't going to stick with it. And if they were going to let her change then they should have played the Tessa mess before it or told it differently. 

I feel she will flip again soon...with no tipping point. 

Archived