B&B: Brad Bell Interview

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

20 story ideas for Maya? Yeah right......and he continues to go on with the failure that was Maya's transgender story.

He has zero interest in writing for the Avants. That was such bull about how much he loved them.

His explanations for Steffy sleeping with Bill make zero sense. The same with Liam and Sally.

This man has no clue.

• Members

Maya gave us a lot of story?  What world is that man living in?  And he answered a question about the Avants like they've just had a TON of story...again....where?  And Thorne - he talks about the character like he has given him a ton to do - he didn't give Thorne ANYTHING to do.  He's upset because he lost his wife and daughter?  What is Bell talking about - we saw Thorne in bed with Taylips a couple of times but now he's angry and sad over losing his wife.....is Bell talking about Darla or is Taylor now dead?  What in the Hell?  LOLLLL.  After all these years Thorne has learned to draw and design and has been doing it at Forrester International or whatever but none of them knew it....they put gowns in stores but none of the people running the company knew it?  Jesus.

• Members

What I said above....he talked in the interview like he's given Thorne a ton to do - he didn't write jack for Winsor really....and the last time with Aly's death - he did well with the material that was given to him.  I have no desire to see another ABC reject that he'll now write stuff for suddenly and now claim how brilliant the guy is. Whatever.  When I do tune in it's because I need a good laugh at all the inconsistencies and the non-memory of what just happened 6 months or a year ago and how insufferably hypocritical all of the people are on this show now.   Steffy and Bill are the absolute worst.  The best thing he could do is write them right into the wall paper like he did with Rick, the Avants, etc. 

• Members

"If you aren’t going to recast Zende where does that leave Nicole? 
Reign Edwards has been busy with other projects [including a recurring role on MacGyver] but I love working with her. She’s incredibly talented on every level." 

Translation: She'll make one more holiday appearance and then disappear like Marcus's wife. 

Archived