B&B: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I just feel like he's skeevy now  and lol his SL doesn't help with Quinn and Sheila fighting over the dusty D. And then there's Eric's creepy portrait fetish...

So Ingo today... surprised at how lowkey his entrance was, and how lowkey Ingo was as a presence. And when Ridge growled "Welcome home, little brother" I kept hearing Ronn Moss's inimitable voice intoning that phrase and sort of wishing that Winsor Harmon's Thorne would be giving him the stank face.

Don't need yet another man fighting over Brooke. I like that Brooke wants to take it slow with Ridge (well, slow for her). She doesn't sound like she is 100% over the Bill breakup yet. I'd rather Brooke was back at Forrester coming up with forward-thinking ideas for the label. Her mere presence at FC pisses so many people off. Also, the way nuThorne was staring at Quinn's portrait was like . Brad Bell isn't subtle.

Speaking of subtle -- I FFed that scene where Liam waxes lyrical about his loyal wife while Steffy cringes. BB always pulls this exact same scene whenever a married person has an affair. I also can't tell if JMW had major fillers to her face, or whether this is just the result of the worst contouring makeup in the world. Her hair also needs more contrast and texture -- that one inky black hue does her absolutely no favors.

• Members

I thought the new Thorne sounded a little like Winsor Harmon at first, but it didn't take long for the actor's accent to break, and that's all I could hear from that point on.  And this dude does look a lot older than Ridge.  Must be something in the water in Paris.  LOL! 

I was also surprised by how subtle Thorne's  intro was.  So much so that it was over-shadowed by the "the role is now being played by" announcer practically speaking over the intro dialogue.  This recast is already pointless.

• Members

I forgot yesterday was Ingo's first day. Not that I would have watched anyways. It's sad that Brooke is a bore and has nothing to do unless she has a man around her finger.

Kimberlin isn't in the main opening because she only signed a 1 year contract? Isn't that almost up? And her return has been a complete bust.

As for Liam/Steffy/Dollar Bill....more of the same repetitive garbage from Bradley Bell. I can't come up with a story so lets do this one for the millionth time again.

When Jacob Young has a meaningful storyline not featuring the mistake that was Myron please let me know. I might just view the soap again!

Until then it's Gays of our Lives.

• Members

+1.  What new viewers that aren't familiar with Thorne?  B&B pretty much doesn't have new viewers.  Why bother?  And his Australian accent came through to me repeatedly.  Is he going to keep up the "American" Accent or will they just drop it like Marisa on Y&R after a few weeks and explain, well - he also was spending time in Sydney so he picked up an Australian Accent there!  Let's go back there on another useless location shoot!  And let Thorne and Ivy show us around again!  That's why Thorne sounds slightly Australian!  He had several "fashion shows" in Sydney and he picked up an Australian Accent there!

• Members

New Thorne Sucks!

Okay, that’s a harsh assessment. He just blows. He'll be gone in six months. They should have a cast him as a new character, perhaps a cousin of Ivy's if they wanted him to have a canvas connection. 

Apparently Sheila's story is over already. I don't know if she'll be back or not, but the whole story was a huge bust. All over the Forrester portrait(see Maya vs. Caroline) again!! 

Archived