B&B: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ya gotta love the filthy filthy filthy stuff, hahahaha. $Bill grins as he knows his superior Stallion sperm has impregnanted his one and only love, his queen, his one and only Mare, and she shall give birth to Liam and Wyatt's new sibling! So god awful. There's just nothing on in my area other than a day-old The Real or I'd watch it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey now, she is playing Taylor's daughter....

I pretty much said the same thing recently in another thread. This is like the worst secret ever, everyone knows including Sheila but fear not this secret won't last long as soon as 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I saw a promo today.  Ingo Rademacher...Thorne...Monday!   Are we supposed to know who this person is or Give a Fu**?   This guy must be a superstar that will raise ratings just from his name because he's that famous.   There wasn't anything wrong with the other Thorne. The one we knew.  The show sucks. It's sucked for years - cancel it!  CBS was never this forgiving to World Turns and Guiding Light.  Cancel!  Their Demos are far worse with a million more+ viewers!  Air the show overseas where people watch.  I'm sorry to say I'd rather watch another 1/2 hour of " I'm still Talking" after The Talk.  

• Members

So I checked out the past 3 episodes to see Bill and Steffy have sex. WTF?!? They've been building this up for months and then have it happen off screen. Really Bell?

How was Sheila busted and was that portrait hung up?

Wyatt and Katie still have no story. Their scenes amounted to roleplaying that he was the pizza delivery boy?

• Members

I don't watch the soap anymore but they should cut their losses with Wyatt and remove the character from the canvas. He is useless and has never had a good pairing. I like the actor but he hasn't done much of anything since he first arrived. He should go back to Days. I forgot what character he played on Days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

I watched the Thanksgiving episode and the entire episode was everybody going down that long-ass Forrester table telling the person next to them what they liked about them. And then the episode was over! Congrats Brad on filling another 19 minutes. 

Actually, I'm being harsh. I enjoyed the TG episode, mainly because the production is so ON POINT. The flowers, the food, the warm lighting, everybody looked decent. It warms my eyes and makes me wish other soaps had as high production standards.

I also am enjoying the awkwardness between Steffy and Bill, but only because I wanted them to happen back in the day. He's gross though. And speaking of gross, I can't look at John McCook the same way ever since Cady McCain tweeted that allegation at him. 

The Spectras need to lose at least three of those siblings. I liked the Avants, don't know why BB got bored with them so quickly.

• Members

Well damn. John McCook is a lecherous, old fool like Eric is?! No wonder he plays the character to perfection. 

That aside, this return of faux-Thorne is already garbage. It was so not necessary for him to mention his reason for leaving LA. We all know that he left LA b/c of the death of Aly. That was such a stupid line to utter. Also, I don't remember Thorne and Ridge being on bad terms when he left. So contrived to make it easy for them to beef over Brooke. 

If Thorne should have beef with anyone, it should be Steffy. 

Archived