DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan: My son is not a ho----mo-----sex----ual.....LMAO at that line......

Susan to Sami: You should be so glad Will is dead. He hated you.  Didn't he? You're just a bad bad bad mommy....Didn't you try to pass him off as your sister's bf baby? Don't your twins have two different fathers? Only dogs know how to do that?

LMAO......and then Bam...and Susan's face as she falls to the ground....LOLOLOL

• Members

Today's pacing was much better and I enjoyed the ep more overall. Hope/J.J. scenes were great and I'm loving the writing for J.J.'s side of this incident so far. Claire was even tolerable today compared to most eps. 

The whole thing of Will being told he is E.J. is weird. When Sonny mentioned that he had a daughter Will threw out that Sami already said that they had kids? So does Will think Sami is his wife? Ex-wife? I'm confused. That was a bit convoluted. He obviously was aware of Sami but what has Susan told him? I'm surprised that Sonny left Will alone in the cabin at the end of the episode. Really? You just found out that your husband is still alive and he has a memory problem so you just walk away? I don't care if Will said to get out. That wouldn't stop me! There would be no way in Hell I'd let him out of my sight again with what's going on. 

• Members

That's because you are too busy visiting other boards.

Please register in order to view this content

Susan told Will that he use to be married to Sami. The way Sonny was written under Higley it doesn't seem like he gave a damn about Will. His whole speech about how he wasn't going to let him go again felt hollow for me. He pretty much had dumped his ass and moved to Paris and was ready to marry Paul when he came back from his trip. I wouldn't have left Will either.

Archived