DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Even if Theo had recognized JJ's voice, I'm sure he probably would have still tried to run. His father is mayor and already disapproved of him doing anything for DiMera, let alone breaking into a place for Kate. Knowing this incident was going to happen the build up was incredibly flat. It just came off bleh to me. Nothing exciting about it and it should have been a big climatic point considering the story should have big repercussions on the canvas.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The acting in the Sonny/Will reunion scenes was just bad. Sonny’s kiss was just not sexy or romantic. And will’s reaction should have been a mixture of what the [!@#$%^&*]/but that was kinda hot and wasn’t. These actors have no chemistry.

but I guess I should take the opinion of “at least soaps have gay couples.” Still though...

• Members

Great episode!  I guess Sonny's kiss wasn't that great to jog Will's memory. Will was anger about the kiss but it was more that a stranger kissed him and not because it was a guy. I have a feeling that

Please register in order to view this content

I was LOL when Will called Sami a whore twice. @DRW50 came to my mind during those scenes.....LOL. Days writers must have been reading DRW50 posts.....LOL.

Chandler Massey looked so yummy today.

And glad Paul was left alone. I wish Sami would have been even more forceful with him for keeping the truth.

Tripp.....looking yummy too.....

Claire is such a ditz character.....I don't know what Tripp sees in her.

Theo was stupid not to say it was him before JJ fired at him.

Lawd if only....I'd love JJ to be bi at least.

• Members

I thought they had more chemistry before Massey left. Freddie Smith still looks bloated/constipated. I don't think he is as cute as he use to be. I am curious to see how Massey would look paired with someone else. I didn't buy Sonny's garbage that he had missed him and all the other bullshit he said to him.

I felt their shower scenes were hot but that was before Massey left. And even when Will reappeared in bed with Sonny I thought they had chemistry but I am not too sure anymore.

Chandler is on contract. So he is staying.

• Members

I noticed a lot of people saying this. Maybe it wasn't suppose to be since Will has no memory of Sonny. It's just a thought. I am not saying they should keep them together....just an observation.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Mean, mean, mean!

I think they may be better off just keeping Will celibate as I don't think Chandler's ever going to be comfortable with that material. 

I'd bring in a new love interest for Paul. I don't know what to say with Sonny. 

Archived