DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well today had some much needed momentum. I liked Lani's birthday party foreshadowing Theo's shooting. Lani and JJ are such a boring couple. Paul finally told Sonny Will's alive. Sonny dumped Paul and teleported to the Suspicious Minds bar to be reunited with his precious. Will looked at his Sonny bear with utter indifference.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Sonny was still in the hospital? Ridiculous!  He was shoved to the ground by an Elvis wannabe. It's almost 2 weeks and he was still there?....LOL  My aunt had a surgery and she was out in 3 days....LOL.

The soap could have used so much momentum during the week but instead it was wasted on the useless boring Delmos mess. That said...today's episode was the best by far for the week.

Was that the wedding ring Sonny gave back to Paul? I was distracted.

And Lawd....Chandler Massey's pecs sure were present in that shirt he was wearing.....teehee

I can't wait for Sami to lay in on Paul for keeping Will being alive a secret.

And must Freddie Smith speed walk when his character is excited or stressed out??....LOL

His speed walking towards Will was distracting although I know why he was so thirsty.

• Members

Bit behind but.

That Halloween episode

I honestly thought they were being for real. Tripp dropping his towel well, I've been waiting for that!  It's totally ludicrous that the police gave Sami the address for the guy who was paying Rolf...surely it would be the police who would investigate it.

ETA: Lucas: 'Sami, you beat up a cop'  Has Arianna been re-cast? I love Adrienne and Sonny's mother/son relationship, in fact I think Abi and Adrienne are 2 of my favourite characters at the moment.

Sami and Lucas are electric together.

• Members

Friday's episode probably was the best of the week but that's not really saying much. 

I love how Sami can travel from Salem all the way to Memphis in the same amount of time as Lani's bday party. She really is the all-powerful Samantha. (or she wiggled her nose and *poof*)

Paul and Sonny's scenes were okay. 

Can NOT stand Claire and I find Tripp pining after her boring as Hell. I mean, Claire? Really? I'm pretty sure Tripp could find someone a lot better. 

Will better not have "amnesia" or some kind of "brainwashing" where he doesn't remember anyone and drag this crap out! I'm done with this story already. It's been going on too long and gotten boring. 

• Members

Considering how bad Tues thru Thru was....yes it was.

I am sure Tripp could have any female or male in Salem if he wanted.

The story by Ron Carlivati and Sheri Anderson was very poorly planned out. There was no excitement/adventure in finding Will. He could have easily showed up in Salem saying he was alive in a big way like Ron did with Robin on GH.

• Members

The last good week was when Bonnie got caught and Sami found out from Rolf that Will was alive. After that the show has been mostly about Eve's return and the awful Delmos murder and Will's poorly executed return. I can't believe how boring his return has been considering it is Ron Carlivati writing it.

Archived