DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Today's show was just about everything wrong with the show. Minus Jennifer and Eric and Kassie DePaiva. I agree she's not Eve but I love having her on the show. I hate she's being wasted on this Deimos [!@#$%^&*]. I'd have rather she come back and go after custody of Tate, which would still pit Brady against her. I suppose they could go there at some point.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really did. Awful awful episode. Rafe and Gabi are so pointless. Kate as Queen DiMera is fine but I really don't care about DiMera Enterprises and Kate playing mommy to Gabi.

Chad and Abby are so boring. I miss Kate Mansi. I still don't find Marci Miller terrible but I miss the fire Kate's Abby had. She was just so much more engaging and watchable.

Eli, Jennifer, Eric and Eve couldn't even really save today's [!@#$%^&*] show.

• Members

Another boring useless episode. No one cares about Delmos. End this crap now! We know who offed him and using this story again with Eve....UGH!!  Boring......

Claire going off on Theo was such a plot device and was a WTF moment?

I am surprised considering Sherri Anderson is helping him out. The last two episodes have been so dull and Will's story is dragging.

• Members

Today was another bleh episode. There was little to no movement. Why is everything suddenly just spinning and going nowhere? Why are Chad and Abby on every damn day? 

I suppose Theo going into the warehouse for Kate is what leads to the upcoming story for him? I guess I kind of like the idea of how it is going to connect a lot of people on the canvas but will have to see if it actually plays out well. 

Archived