DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you. Guy was miscast and isn’t a good actor, but there was HEAT with Christopher. Those scenes were HOT.

Chandler holds back in his romantic and kissing scenes. He seems uncomfortable, and I don’t know if it’s because he’s not gay or because he IS gay. Plus if he smirks through those scenes he’ll ruin those moments, too. Being good looking isn’t enough.

Freddie Smith? I’d recast. He can’t play tough and mean, and he’s a dud as a gay romantic partner. No chemistry with CM or CS.

• Members

Just watched Mon/Tues and i still find something about the pacing of eps to be off. Can't figure it out but it just doesn't "feel" right. The eps were pretty good overall and they kept me interested. 

I'm here for Lucas and Will along with Sami and Ben today....but watch...the show will wait til Friday or something before they pick it up. 

I thought Chandler needs to have more emotion as well in scenes but then I stopped to think that this guy (Will) has no connection to any of these characters so why would he get emotional around them. They are strangers to him. The only time he should show emotion is in his frustration for what has happened to him and that he can't remember. Then, I agree. He could do far better. The scenes with Kate were nice. 

• Members

One would think that at least ONE place would. Maybe it will come up later in the "investigation".

It is DAYS, however. They can't even afford to have people in the square let alone put up cameras.

Again, today's episode was good but the pacing drives me as insane as Ben. This show should have been on fire with Lucas/Will, Chad's fight with Andrea, the Rafe/Hope fight, and all of Sami/Ben's craziness. I know shows get crap for doing such rapid fire, short scenes sometimes but this was an ep that almost required it. The show should have been bouncing back-and-forth quickly between everything that was going on. Instead, I felt like I was watching a high school play acting out scenes instead of watching a television DRAMA! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Still have 10 min left before the show ends but the Sami/Will/Ben scene are so sick but yet so riveting! I think this is the best episode in a while.

Scott McKinsey did a great job in directing it. To me the Rafe/Hope, Chad/Andre and Marlena/John were all filler. Yes, it has some important stuff but the show could have easily revolved on only Will/Sami/Ben/Lucas and Marlena finding the book Sami had been reading. I might also have to do that I don't care for the Rafe/Hope pairing or for Chad yelling at Andre ....I thought Chad's scenes fell flat today. All that said the episode was still solid.

Sami dragging sexy serial killing Benny into her nutty scheme is totally in character for her. Over the top and not well thought out. The Rope drama was meh. The Andre/Chaddie stuff was also meh.  I felt so bad for Lucas. But the only think i could think when he was hugging Will was that he must reek. Wow! Days couldn't afford any extra's when Sami's goons took Will

Please register in order to view this content

. I can't remember the last time Jarlene shared scenes in their own home. So it was nice seeing them at the penthouse. 

Archived