DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Paul's become my favorite and I think that has a lot to do with Christopher Sean.

I used to love both Will and Sonny but the writing for them to force their breakup left me kind of blah to them both, and then you had power hungry Sonny screaming about Deimos while looking like hell and I lost any interest, lol.

I actually really like all three but Paul's somehow become my favorite.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit I was surprised (in a good way

Please register in order to view this content

) that the love scenes were so full on. I think that is a strength the US soaps seem to have over the UK ones - they might be outlandish, but when they go for something, they really go for it! Christopher is also a brilliant actor - he has embraced being a gay character and brings so much realism to his scenes.

• Members

Couldn't agree more. I never believed Luke and Noah or Kish really wanted to bang each other, but the lust conveyed between Paul and Will was palpable. It's actually rare to see that much sexual heat between two men on primetime these days, much less in conservative daytime.

Then again, the scenes between Chad and Vincent on Passions, while ridiculous and unsexy, were pretty risqué for soaps, so perhaps NBC just has a more progressive attitude. (I remember the Sony leaks revealed emails from execs hoping that a hot gay story would bring in young female fans like it did for the American QAF.)

You need look no further than my avatar to see how much I stan for Christopher Sean. He is a find, and DAYS better not waste him by turning Paul into some disposable, irredeemable psycho trying to break up Sonny and Will. He's more valuable to the show than that. 

I'd be all for him turning into a slutty bad boy on the other hand. He would play the HELL out of that. 

Please register in order to view this content

I liked Sami referencing The Monkey's Paw. Little Ari's reuniting with her daddy Will was cute. I only wish CM showed some emotions. I love that Marlena & John's penthouse is being used. Abe is really getting on my last nerve. This story is putting Abe in a bad light. I can't believe Abe fired Fancy Face for not doing what he wanted her to do. Abe was in the same exact situation when he shot Brady years ago. Only 3 extra's at Horton Square. 

Archived