DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed

Great episode!  I did miss a few scenes will rewatch. One thing they must do is separate Will and Sonny for good. Sonny didn't seem at all bothered that Will couldn't remember. The only one I saw concern was from Sami. I mean this is the love of his life who is alive and didn't die. I would be jumping hoops to see him and talk to him like Marlena did.

Sonny can stay with dufus boring ass Paul.

Oh and how could I forgot CM hot chest....semi hairy that is...mmmmmmmm....

• Members

Yeah, I've seen him before. Not bad, ey

Please register in order to view this content

I haven't seen any of his relationship with Sami though. I feel like I need me some Kristen. I hope this isn't the last we've seen of her for a while.

Also, I thought Susan's twin sister was meant to be dead 

I'm pleasantly surprised that Days managed to hold on to the momentum from last week. Sonny has been a total prick to Paul. I wish Paul had the edge he had when he first hit Salem. Both Sonny and Paul are such dullards. Sonnybear's thirst for Will is so blatantly apparent.  CM's golden blonde baby chest hairs are driving me insane. 

latrice royale fanning herself #dragrace #rupaulsdragrace

• Members

Not too long and I'm sure they'll get him shirtless again for you @Hunk Chandler Massey 

I really like how the writers made it so Will didn't want to just abandon Susan after the lie was revealed. I thought it was realistic, it would have been stupid if he'd just been angry with her and hadn't cared about her at all after having lived with her for the last couple of years. I've grown a bit fond of Susan over the last couple of eps  I still think she's a wild caricature, I think in order to make the character work better they should give her a better wig and ask the actress to tone it down just a few notches.

What was the other actress like as Susan Banks?

• Members

You're welcome!

What thirst? Sonny just stares at Sami going crazy for her son. I don't see any thirst in Sonny for Will. I saw more motherly love from Marlena for Will.

Well, Susan was a loving mother to him. Sami hasn't been the best loving mother.....LOL  

Archived