DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The MVPs so far in this shooting are Granny Jen and Chad.  Someone finally understands that there needs to be a sense of urgency with these characters.  Chad damn near fell down the stairs.  His initial intent was to go out the door until he saw Dre and that bohemian witch!  Jennifer was really good.  MR did a really good job being heartbroken for JJ as well as Theo and her interaction with Abe was great!

Claire!!!!!  I'm not going to even blame the actress because someone is writing this fool to pass out every 5 [!@#$%^&*] seconds!  it's ridiculous and ABOUT THEO!  Tripp, PLEASE [!@#$%^&*] off!  I won't be rooting for you and Claire!

• Members

Abe went on and on again how the Dimera's made him commit a crime. I am like no one makes you commit a crime if you don't want to.

I did like the episode but haven't completely seen all of it. Loved the Tripp/Kate scenes.

IMO Clare is the one who should have gotten shot. She is an awful hot mess of a character. She can't act [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

LOL. I remember in the past someone posted a clip on Youtube of the scenes when Lexie told Abe she slept with Brandon. But the uploader put a laughing track on everytime the camera focused on JR and his reactions. Ever since then I haven't been able to take him seriously when he plays angry and upset.

Archived