DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The search for Will is hampered by the show having no budget. They used Eric's farmhouse as the Elvis impersonators home. Today their using the prison as the police station in Memphis. So far the search for Will is a snooze. I hope RC didn't make Will an Elvis impersonators. Imagine a newly resurrected Will in an Elvis jumpsuit. Gabi & Eli are beyond boring. Only one extra at Horton Square

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder if the Elvis impersonator is Will lover? 

• Members

I haven't seen the stand alone episode from yesterday or today's episode but you'd think they could afford a 2 day remote shoot in Tennessee?? Even a one day where they tape 3 or 4 episodes and back to the studio.

The budget sure is at 0 at Days.

• Members

Wow, surprised to see that Will was the cliffhanger. Thought he was going to be Friday's cliffhanger. But lawd...really Ron Carlaviti? A bartender? This is all you could come up with?? Horrible.......

The rest of the show was a real snooze fest. There was no mystery to finding Will at all. Adrienne and Lucas...yawn. I miss Bonnie already. Kassie Depavia as Eve....boring. A total miscast. I never cared for Kassie's acting. The aftermath of finding Will has to turn out better than the mess Carlivati is giving us now.  Will better be the one calling the shots and dump Sonny and in turn Sonny dumps Paul.

Archived