Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

GH: November 2017 Discusion Thread

• Members

Becky does look great. I agree that she doesn't seem to age.

Becky and Steve did a nice job today, initially, but then Liz started talking about Franco and how he's changed so I zoned out, but I liked Jason shutting her down about Franco. "Does that change anything for you?" Steely glare. "No". LOL

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

See u all are noticing Shelly and Chris brilliance on GH. The pace is a mindblowing action packed adventure. Its so good viewers sure are responding. U guys can now see Shelly is really a seasoned head writer now. She could have been Mals co head writer on YR

• Members

Question for those of you who never stopped watching. Did Jason’s family and friends really not truly accept BillyJason/always knew something was off or is this a convenient rewrite? Because when I was watching and he got his memories and everything, people seemed fine.

• Members
19 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

See u all are noticing Shelly and Chris brilliance on GH. The pace is a mindblowing action packed adventure. Its so good viewers sure are responding. U guys can now see Shelly is really a seasoned head writer now. She could have been Mals co head writer on YR

Sorry Mals is doing just fine on Y&R. We need Shelly to anchor GH. We are entering another golden era of this show. Shelly will be remembered for making a hybrid gh of Clare Levine’s heart, Guzas mob, and Pat Falcon Smith’s action adeventure. Its a perfect recipe for success really. Plus she has Chris’s youth for a bigger skyrocketing effect.

If any of you want even more action in your day, Mals Young says “come on in” to Y&R

• Members

1 hour ago, Jerry675 said:

Sorry Mals is doing just fine on Y&R. We need Shelly to anchor GH. We are entering another golden era of this show. Shelly will be remembered for making a hybrid gh of Clare Levine’s heart, Guzas mob, and Pat Falcon Smith’s action adeventure. Its a perfect recipe for success really. Plus she has Chris’s youth for a bigger skyrocketing effect.

If any of you want even more action in your day, Mals Young says “come on in” to Y&R

Bullshit

• Members
6 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Question for those of you who never stopped watching. Did Jason’s family and friends really not truly accept BillyJason/always knew something was off or is this a convenient rewrite? Because when I was watching and he got his memories and everything, people seemed fine.

People seemed just fine with him to me.

• Members
19 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

People seemed just fine with him to me.

They did, but yet, I could remember as a viewer, watching BM's early scenes as Jake Doe, joking around, doing his Arnold imitations from "The Terminator", and I thought to myself, "Clearly, this guy isn't 'Sone Cold".  Good!"

• Members
12 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

They did, but yet, I could remember as a viewer, watching BM's early scenes as Jake Doe, joking around, doing his Arnold imitations from "The Terminator", and I thought to myself, "Clearly, this guy isn't 'Sone Cold".  Good!"

Lol how light hearted he was, is what drew me to Miller as Jason. They quickly ripped that away though when Jake Doe became Jason Morgan though.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members
1 minute ago, Antoyne said:

Lol how light hearted he was, is what drew me to Miller as Jason.

Me too.  After RC left, Jelly tried to make BM's Jason more similar to "Stone Cold", with wearing the black leather jacket and all.  I am still hoping that they make BM into Drew, and bring out a character that can display that lighter side that I enjoyed seeing as in those early scenes that featured BM.