GH: November 2017 Discusion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wouldn't be surprising to me at all if they set up the Nelle character to turn up in a body bag soon.  CL is a terrific actress that got handed a horrible role by writers who made up things as they went along.  She did a great job making all the sudden changes in her character believable, but it's beyond time for the character to go.  CL deserved so much better.  I still think they should have made her character a Spencer in some form rather than what the writers chose, but too late for that now..

• Members

I don't think he's bloated right now. I've thought in the past he had been, and his appearance has looked haggard in the past but he looks fine right now, not seeing the bloat. Some guys are beefy and it looks like they're fat but they aren't. Personally, I'm short and a bit stocky, not fat.

Considering it's really the only story on, the Jason story hasn't been too terrible at the moment. It makes little sense but it's nice to see Burton finally checked in. Monaco is clearly not interested. I thought most of her scenes with Burton fell flat IMO. I'm also getting sick and tired of thug MillerJason yelling at everyone and being nasty and rude.

Alexis remains wasted on Julian. No wonder Nancy probably begged to keep deVry (just my assumption not saying I know she did), she only gets airtime when Julian is involved. Looking forward to seeing Hilary B. Smith again though!

Some other thoughts ...

Laura is in backburner hell

Anna's "storyline" makes such little sense. They have no clue what to do with her. She goes around in circles, investigating something, etc. it all feels so pointless and she feels really isolated.

Maxie/Nathan/Amy (and now Chet) are only on a few times a month, no real time for any actual story but I think Nathan and Amy would be a better pairing. Then they can ship them off together. But that won't happen.

Nina, Finn and Franco continue to suck up contracts and airtime when they add NOTHING to the canvas. It's ridiculous.

I guess at least it's nice to see Monica get a POV.

Griffin and Ava remain the only thing that interests me overall.

I completely agree with this. Nelle has been poorly developed. Lanier is so much better than what she's been given. Such a shame.

• Members

I am liking what they are doing with the Tale of Two Jasons so far, but I must confess that I'm surprised that they didn't involve Scotty more in the story somehow since he had story with Susan Moore at the time of her murder.  Even if he wasn't in on the twin caper, it would be believable if he mentioned noticing something awry at the time, but was too preoccupied dodging a murder wrap!  Maybe I'm guilty of overthinking this, though.

Archived