America's Next Top Model

WTGH

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HORRIBLE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!

-The runway show was beyond boring and I didn't feel the hype or the anxiety I felt like S4's finale walk between Kahlen and Naima.

The walks were weak, the clothes were boring and the fact that the show was during the day took a lot of intensity away from it.

-LMAO at Jade. She didn't even hug the girls when she was eliminated and high-tailed her ass out of there.

Wouldn't have minded seeing Jade win JUST to see her "My Life as a Cover Girl" next season.

-I was pulling for Joanie,but what the heck. I'm used to getting the shaft on ANTM.

IMO, the speech issue was brought up WAY too late, and should've worked against her.

TIIC should've gotten her a speech coach by week 6 or 7.

-Hopefully, annoying Ms. J will be gone from the judging panel next season.

I'd never thought I say this but.... Twiggy's actually grown on me. :o

• Members

I was pulling for Danielle but if Joanie had won it I wouldn't have been against it. They were the best of the bunch.

I am glad we are done with Nicole's "My Life as a Cover Girl" commercials. Tyra really believed in Nicole but I never saw her potential (and still don't).

Let's hope Danielle is more successful than Naima--who is the Worst. ANTM winner.Ever.

• Members

I thought Keenyah photographed beautifully but her stank personality was overkill. I will never forgive Tyra for ditching Brittany all because Brittany's personality was "over the top." :rolleyes: I guess that's why the Dullards (aka Kahlen and Naima) made it to the finals. That was the worst cycle of ANTM in my opinion. Nothing will ever top Cycle 3 (Eva-the-Diva, MAnn, Toccarra and Norelle. I detested YaYa and that blond/legally-blind model but they made for interesting TV).

• 10 years later...

Archived