America's Next Top Model

WTGH

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA!! Tyra and her judges really confuse me. Remember Tocorra? They eliminated Tocarra because "she lost her spark." Then the following year, they eliminate Brittany because "she had too much spark." Frankly I think Tocorra was eliminated because Tyra and Co. were not ready to select a plus-size model to win ANTM, and as for Brittany's elimination, I think she posed a serious threat to dull-as-dishwater Naima, so they canned her as soon as it was convenient for them. If that pull that same ish on Nnenna, I'm gonna be pissed.

I am pulling for both Nnenna and Danielle (slightly more so for Danielle). If Nnenna gets eliminated, it better be because she took a bad photo or something OTHER than her personality.

• Members

Brittany was my girl for Cycle 4!!!!! I HATE TYRANT!!!!! :angry:

It seemed totally odd for Kahlen to have been in the final two since I didn't notice her very much up until the first week they were in Africa and she took that awesome gazelle picture.

ITA about Toccara. They'll NEVER chose to a plus-size model as the winner, so WHY put her in the house in the first place and get her hopes up? She's not gonna win!!! And notice how the haven't casted a plus size girl since that season.

Season 3 had SO many GREAT girls: Yaya, Amanda (my fave), Nicole (totally underrated), Toccara and Norelle. I hated clingy Ann and her obsession with Eva. P-U

• Members

I agree with you about the plus-size model. I think Tyra's intentions were good, but until the judges are ready to seriously consider making a plus-sized model a winner of this competition, they should just forego putting a plus-sized model in the competition. One thing that I wished they had done in the past was have 2 or 3 plus-sized models in the competition. Could you imagine being the heaviest woman in a house full of women who are size 0-2? That has got to be very hard to deal with IMO.

And one more vent. I am tired of Tyra pimping her talk show on ANTM. I think she only pimped it once, but once is too much. Her show (to an extent) reminds me of Ricki Lake's show, and that is no way meant to be a compliment.

• Members

Ah! I had totally forgotten about Diane.

Thanks for pointing this out...

I felt she was kicked out too soon, her burning bra pic was NOT the weakest of the bunch that week. She had little personality though.

• Members

No way, no how should Mollie Sue have been thrown out before Brooke.

Ugh! Brooke¡s commercial sucked and she has not taken ONE good picture. She didn't do anything at the Wild Out challenge, whereas Mollie Sue was one of the best.

-I'm beginning to get scared that Furonda is such a fierce competitor. I'll be floored if she wins this thing.

-WTF is up with Jade bashing the girls during the rapout? She bashes Furonda forhaving sucky skin, and claims hers is the best? What kind of DELUSIONAL crap is that? Jade's skin is terribly oily and has a nasty greenish tone at times.

LMAO at J and Nigel referring to her commercial as a dragqueen. :lol:

-WTH was up with Miss J's hairdo? I hate him as a judge, he should've been kept as runway coach and guest judge whenever the girls had the walking episode.

-At this point my faves are: Danielle and Joanie.

-Have to add, Tyra fainting was the lamest piece of acting I've ever seen. At first, I thought she had staged the whole thing to get a cheap ratings boost, but then it was revealed she was "acting". Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

-Sick of Nnenna's drama. Dump your whiny !@#$%^&*] boyfriend and move on.

-Jade is evil!!!!!!! Death to Jade!!!

• Members

Jade sucks soooooooooo much! I'm just boggled that Tyra continues to keep Jade on the show when Jade CONSTANTLY plays the blame game, but ditches Mollie Sue because she doesn't have a persona. Well you know what Tyra? Naima doesn't have a persona either. And I am thisclose to saying the same thing about Nicole!

My favorite right now is Danielle. In the beginning I liked Nnenna but I'm afraid Nnenna's "image" is gonna get "tarnished" in the coming weeks.

If it were up to me, the one who would have gotten the boot last night would have been either Jade or Brooke. Brooke ain't cute. And she has no "personality." She's too weak for this competition. Jade takes striking pictures but she is not someone who I would not want to represent America's Next Top Model because she has a stank attitude <_<

• Members

I know its messed up, but I laughed when Tyra collapsed. Good thing she was faking bc that looked real. What a mean trick to play.

I dont like her, but Furonda stepped up her game this week. Like Tyra, I hated her 3 poses when delivering her lines but overall she did good.

Jade looked like an ass. What was up with all that twirling? LOL that they called that a drag performance. She did horrible and real good cursing. I dindt like how she complaiend and made excuses at the judges panel bc she sucked on both takes.

I loved Mollie Sue and sad to see ehr go bc she was very pretty. I liked her look and hated that she got offed for having no personality.

I didnt care much for Joanie before but she's growing on me. She looked real beautiful last night

• Members

Tyra's play-fainting was sooo cruel and I could tell it was fake the first time I saw the promo. When she jumped up to surprise them she expected the girls to laugh and play along but they weren't having it. I'm surprised Tyra left that bit in because the whole thing fell flat.

Nnenna and Sara's commercials were the best. Jade looked like a man in hers. Was she drunk? I despise the old hag but the entertainment value is through the roof.

• Members

Leslie being kicked out is complete BULLSHIT!!!!!

I HATE when certain contestants have one "off" week and get booted, meanwhile people the likes of Jade and Brooke survive week after week (S5's Bre was the queen of this, having been in the bottom two and surviving about 4 or 5 times).

Damn it!!! I'm pissed.... :angry:

-I loved Brooke telling Nnenna off (I hate that pretentius, high and mighty !@#$%^&*] too), but was annoyed when she was remorseful for doing so. DON'T apologize!!!!

-Furonda is so skinny's it's disturbing. I cringe and feel sorry for her everytime she twirls or dances thinking she's hot and sexy, but comes off totally fug and pathetic.

-Damn, I hate Jade but she RULED the twirling challenge. I feel she had a bit of an advantage because she had that huge cloth to work with, while some only had a tiny scarf.

-WTF was up with the guest judge? He has the BIGGEST, HUGEST, MOST ENORMOUS gums I've ever seen!

-Tyra's "magic turn" was mind-blogging. Phenomenal! Although she looks very fat....

-CANNOT wait for next week! Joanie's getting an EXTREME dental makeover. Bye-Bye Snaggle!!!

Archived