America's Next Top Model

WTGH

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE Danielle! She's my favorite. How could you not love her after she fell not once, not twice, but THREE times! And each time, she got up with a smile and showed what a great personality she had. I loved her with Gina. I cant stand that needy, whiny twit, but Danielle was very nice to her and it showed that she's a good person. I hope she goes far

Cant beleive Gina is still here. Girl is horrible. She has no personality except as a whiny, confused twit. She's annoying. She reminded me of Ann from cycle 3 but not obnoxious. She was clingy to Danielle tonight like Ann was to Eva. Give her space already. Her pictures aren't all that. Her runway skills are horrible and that yelling and screaming was unnacceptable. Sorry, but she is not somoene that can be worked on and I dont see her improving at all.

I felt bad for Barbie. She takes beautiful pictures but she fell apart this week. She really needed more confidence and balance when it came to walking. I did feel bad for her when she brokedown and started crying. I wanted her to get at least one more week in.

Molly Sue is my other favorite after Danielle. I really love her new look and the hair color and cut look really good on her. I wish she were doing better in the competition though bc she does ave potential. She sort of reminds me of Pink, lookwise

• Members

I thought Kari was by far the most beautiful of the bunch. I'm so sad she's gone...I don't feel like watching anymore!!! They picked Gina and Jade and Furonda ahead of her?? What?? I don't understand their choices. If Kari had come up with a sob story, she would have stayed.

• Members

I don't think Kari deserved to go.

She's been pretty good so far and doesn't have an ATROCIOUS picture and hasn't done anything controversial.

GINA, on the other hand is a twit!!! She blows and should've been outta there.

I SCREAMED when Kari fell down the first time. Could've sworn she broke her ankle...

Rootin' for Danielle 100%

Janice is on next week!!!! :)

• Members

I am rooting for Furonda 100%. We had a college class together and she is such a beautiful, nice, funny girl! So screw everyone who says she's fugly. LOL.

Jade is a disgusting creature. I'll be mad if Furonda leaves before Jade does.

• Members

I watch it this past week. Bullshit that Kari was out. What a little hottie. Go read her interview with RealityNewsOnline and even she's stumped at why she was eliminated.

I honestly believe the judges and Tyrant pick who they like the most and then eliminate the competition to let that girl win. LOL. Sorry but I do...

• Members

I believe so too... That would explain how dull as dishwater Naima beat out the fantabulous Brittany, Kahlen and heck, even Keenyah!

This season the judges seemed to be enamored with Brooke. I find her fugly, and hate her raccoon toned eyes. She may be "so wrong it's right" but her pictures S.U.C.K

IMO, Nnenna has lost her mojo from the first episode.

• Members

You can pretty much predict the winners from the begining.

Season 1: Adrianne had such an underdog edit.

Season 2: The judges were so in love with Yoanna from the begining where Mercedes was hardly known until halfway through.

Season 3: Eva was pimped like crazy by Tyra.

Season 4: Naima was liked right at the begining.

Season 5: You could tell Nicole would win with Twiggy pimping her every week.

The editing on ANTM is awful imo.

Right now I'd say the front runners are Brooke, Joanie, or Danielle.

Also, Mollie Sue is getting the very same edit as Nicole B did on Cycle 3.

• Members

About DAMN time Gina left!!!!

-Was nice seeing Lisa, but what's the point of her being there? She looked lost and didn't pose well... would've been better had she joined Janice at the lunch and interacted with the girls.

Speaking of Janice, WHY can't she be on the damn panel as guest judge?! She DID teach the girls how to pose so she HAS to be there to comment! Dammit, I hate Tyrant! :angry:

I'm over Nnenna, she annoys the heck out of me.

Read in a blog about how she wanted Gina and JAde to make peace: "Can it Mandela" :lol:

-Each week I enjoy Furonda more and more. She's such a fug I can't help but love her!

-I love Leslie's pictures, but she has no personality... I mean, who IS Leslie?

-My favorite pic was Joannie's housewife picture. Loved the expression on her face!!!!

12.jpg

• Members

LOVED the photoshoot. I thought it was interesting and creative.

Glad Gina got booted. Who didnt see that coming? She was so awkward and clueless during her shoot and in front of the judges. Girl was a mess. I laughed at the way Janice treated her. "Get off of me and go over there. Your dead to me !@#$%^&*]" LOL...She's the last person that could have handled those words.

I loved Nnenna in this show. Did you see her and the model? Girl was having a GOOD time. I saw where her bf was coming from but at the same time he needs to back up, give her her space and support her dream. Im afraid she is going to get the Cristina from Cycle 3's treatment. They kept saying she was cold. Nnenna is a quiet person and I think that might be misinterpreted as she's a distant person. I hope not bc she seems very warm, just reserved and focused on her goals.

I loved Danielle yet again. I really like her interviews.

I think Leslie is one of the more beautiful girls there but Im not getting much personality wise. It might be bc they havent been focusing on her.

Im glad Im not the only one who noticed Twiggy looked rather old. The hair was not working for her.

My god, did anyone see the size of Furonda's hands? Girl has MAN hands. Them things are huge.

• Members

Gina sucked but I felt bad when Janice turned on her. Hate that Jade outlasted Gina.

WHY is Furonda still here? Her head and her hands looks huge because she is shaped like a stick figure. And her weave gets more matted and messy each week. Gross!

Joannie's picture was definitely the best. Love the sixties retro feel.

Nnenna is still my favorite. She is dignified and classy so of course the judges will say she has no personality.

• Members

The personality things is my BIGGEST ANTM pet peeve.

Why the hell do they eliminate people based on personality, when NAIMA the most EMOTIONALLY DEAD contestant EVER on that show won?

It's crap.

Archived