DAYS: November Sweeps

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, that's what I hate: the fact that Paul decides to inform no one that Will is alive.  Why can't the writers let Paul see that Will is alive, wrestle with his conscience for a spell over whether to inform anyone, and then decide that it would be better in the long run that Sonny knew Will was alive (even if it meant that Paul would be jeopardizing his own future with Sonny)?  IOW, why not let him behave like an adult who knows that loving someone means not knowingly and deliberately hurting them?

Even if you had to throw in some plot twist that would keep Paul from spilling the beans -- like, say, Paul gets hit by a car on his way to tell Sonny and lapses into a coma -- at least the audience would know that Paul meant to do right by Sonny, thereby making it harder to "choose sides" in this triangle (which is what I would want, to be frank).  Instead, these writers are going out of their way to stack the deck against Paul and for a Sonny/Will reunion.  It's cheap, and it's wrong.

• Members

I wish Will would just dump Sonny. The spoilers are that he won't be happy that Sonny moved on with Paul. I'd like to see Sonny grovel to win Will back. But I'd love to see an all out triangle battle....never going to happen. We will have Will anger at Sonny.....Sonny anger at Paul for keeping Will alive a secret and Paul saying if you want me you know where I am attitude.

• Members

This fits with who Paul was back at the start. Not caring Sonny was married. Telling him to dump his husband

The way Sonny described him & Paul on Friday to Adrienne to me made it seem like Paulson are Good friends, not lovers and soon to be husbands

I think he does eventually confess

Right

But i bet he sees Will but Will doesnt see him

• Members

Even though it seems like Paul is being tossed under the bus, I have a feeling it's not going to be an instant Will/Sonny reunion. I have no proof but I have a strong hunch we'll get Will/Paul. Maybe wishful thinking but there's no story if Will and Sonny instantly reunite and it's boring and predictable that Paul would become the villain, so to speak. I hope they don't go the totally predictable route.

Archived