• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Three week arc stories

Ashley and Ravi as a couple

The XXX story-That was SSM story

Stories promised and given to other characters

No real stories at all except for Dina story and even that one wasn't that good. The only good part about it is the acting.

Endless Victoria

Cane still getting away with his [!@#$%^&*] and living it up in Katherine's mansion

The awful lesbian story and the actress hired for that and the XXX story.

Do I go on?

• Members

And who was the Executive Producer of that dreck? Mal Young. He's just as much to blame IMHO which is why I'm not at all excited for his stint running the entire show.

I mean his first episode opened with VICTORIA looking like total [!@#$%^&*], as always. More of the usual Billy crap. His pet Scott waking up with a dead hooker.

Should *I* go on?

And we all know you seem to dislike Ravi because he doesn't have a six pack

Please register in order to view this content

and are Ashley and Ravi even together? I mean you'd never really know it. And who's to say Mal won't keep that going? Who's to say Mal won't continue to focus on Villy 24/7?

I will say in a few episodes Mal has given both Lauren and Lily some extra oomph. But in his world all women seem to have to tear each other down and cat fight.

• Members

November sweeps starts on Thursday and, gosh, no soaps EVER use stunts to kick those off.

Hopefully one of the twins will be killed off and the other will be sent away.  Ridiculous casting 15 yo kids for a 29 yo mom.

And while the fire burns, please have Tessa and Ravalie trapped as well. I'd throw in Zach, but I'm sure he'll have a different comeuppance while impregnating Abby (to easily write MO away during her leave).   

Cane is the only logical character to put behind the toxic cream, but I could see them stretching and making it Ben H. or the exposed commercial editor. 

With TU gone and Tessa most likely being written out, I'd expect Noah to disappear again.

• Members

We already know what she said about Ashley and Ravi which is probably why it took so long for them to consummate.

Since the XXX story is still going on, I'm going to say that was not her story. Too sensational which is more MY who did have influence over the story and has said so.

Stories promised=interference which we all know exist.

You are in the minority about Dina because the majority loved Dina story.

Endless Vi yes, but in character which made her a little more interesting IMO.

I so think the Cane story right now is MY tweak because the shift is too abrupt to be what SSM planned. She clearly saw him as a rogue who deserved the downfall he got.

I admit that lesbian story started strong and got boring realllll quick. It was only in the last week it appeared to get interesting again. But I'm over it.

I think we can agree on the 3 week arc thing. Otherwise I thought SSM was exercising DM's Rules and did somewhat well. Her best period was post-LA trip and it was like someone killed her momentum. But let's not act like she didn't do good things. The return of RealSharon. Nick v Victor had potential this time around. Abby getting focused. Nikki having a story again. I could go on.

Please register in order to view this content

+ 1

Good to see while my internet wanted to mess up, someone went in. THANK YOU. EXACTLY.

Archived