Y&R: Actor Returns?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't like JT especially with Mac.  The only time I like Mac was Ashley's version. Then when Mac was recast I didnt like any recast and they also made her become a Kevin fan.

I couldn't stand Mac after she was recast. The only Mac I liked was Ashley,  David's Billy. Their pairing was nice years ago.

Weird JT would marry Mac somebody Colleen couldn't stand or didn't get along with and he knew this. 

That said JT was nice when he was paired with Colleen (LF) then I liked as Colleen moved on with Adrian and she was also recast and AL's Colleen was just gorgeous. 

The promo sorry to say is so cheesy,  he seems like he thinks he is the cats meow. Some can pull it off and it's not working for me. 

After the recasts of Mac she became Kevin's biggest supporter which turned me off. 

• Members

Most people left the board so you get the same few opinions over and over again. I wouldn't take anything said here these days as especially representative.

I do have to laugh at JT being dismissed as a side character when side characters have essentially dominated the show in recent years. 

Yet another case of Genie trying to play something completely out of her range. She would have been much better as JT's mother.

• Members

I adored JT from his early days as an assh0le playboy to his evolution into a more mature, leading man (and, of course, his romance with Colleen was wonderful). 

I don't know where the assertion that he was a side character is coming from. Perhaps from fans who never actually watched at the time? 

• Members

i screamed. 

Please register in order to view this content

talk about an overstatement. They were barely a couple let alone anything even resembling a "romance", OG Billy & Mac were what I would call a legitimate "teen romance" while JT & Colleen were an afterthought, at best. And JT was a tacked-on-male-lead-that-wasn't-really-a-male-lead of sorts. 

• Members

as much as peeps don't like Burton, Morrow, Clifton, and Bernard they're all male leads. I would even say Chandler Massey's always been a male lead with stories and characters that have constantly revolved around him. 

Archived