GL Alum Joins GH

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Ramsey, always have. My problem is that there are way too many characters on the canvas and some stories are off for 5-10 episodes while certain characters never go offscreen (Sonny, Frankles, Nin-ugh, Filler Griller Miller-except when he's out on auditions, and wait til Devry's negotiation time is up. Ewwwww.).

The show continues adding characters every week. Laura was on a couple times in three weeks. Anna's story is on approximately every fourth day.

• Members

I don't see the appeal. I've always found him fugly. And when did he shorten his name to Wes? It's always been Wesley.

So LW got her BF a job......why couldn't she be dating a better looking actor that can act?

Again, he should stick to his gay movies. Apparently, he is good at them.

• Members

I don't really mind Wes Ramsey, or see him as a GL "bottom feeder" (to me that's Tom Pelphrey, that guy who played Marcus' brother, etc.). I thought he was pretty attractive on GL and in Latter Days. 

On a show that employs Filler Miller, one of the hammiest and most untalented actors I've ever seen on a soap, Steve Burton, Maurice Benard, et al. I can't work up any outrage here.

Archived