Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

LATEST RATINGS: October 9-13, 2017

Toups

• Members
50 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

How strange that DAYS would drop so much for the most promoted episode of the week, Sami's return.

All soaps dropped heavily on Friday though and Sami wasn't on until the end. Monday was the highest episode which featured Nicole/Eric and Hope grilling Ben. Days still went up for the week.

Y&R had good numbers on Mon and Tues with Ashley & Traci learning who Graham really was but the reveal at the dinner party dropped. I am sure viewers were disappointed with who Graham was and tuned out on Thursday.

• Members
27 minutes ago, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

All soaps dropped heavily on Friday though and Sami wasn't on until the end. Monday was the highest episode which featured Nicole/Eric and Hope grilling Ben. Days still went up for the week.

Y&R had good numbers on Mon and Tues with Ashley & Traci learning who Graham really was but the reveal at the dinner party dropped. I am sure viewers were disappointed with who Graham was and tuned out on Thursday.

I see there'd been some news interruptions that day (10/13). Sucks. The social platforms were really pushing tune-in for Friday.

• Members
28 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I see there'd been some news interruptions that day (10/13). Sucks. The social platforms were really pushing tune-in for Friday.

I do recall pre-emptions but not what day it was. I know Days was interrupted in my area. Days has hit a high of 1.7 twice.....once during Will's(Chandler Massey's) ghostly return and Monday's 10/09 show. The soap may be too far gone to challenge GH. I am enjoying the show. It is better than B&B. I still can't believe how many viewers B&B still has although their demos are slipping. I am not surprised by that considering how bad B&B is right now.

And if you look at the numbers....B&B is the soap down the most from this time last year. Their viewers have left in droves from last year. You'd think they would make changes at B&B.

Edited by Hunk Chandler Massey