Sign in to follow this  
YRestlessfan

Y&R spoilers for todays US show. 10/23/07

Victoria’s Car Accident

Victoria is coming-to. Chelsea sees, asks if she’s ok and asks what happened.

Victoria doesn’t want Chelsea to tell anyone about her crash. She asks Chelsea to bring her to Jabot.

Abbott House

Abby arrives and Jack tells her Dina’s been kidnapped. Jack promises they’ll find her.

Abby asks about Ashley, she’s channeling all her energy into finding Dina.

Zack calls Abby and asks her out. He wants to prove how much he cares.

Paul arrives later and tells Jack Graham did nothing illegal, Jack explains about the flight plan and begs for Paul's PI help. Paul agrees.

Crimson Lights

Scott closes up as Sharon hugs him from behind. “Whoever you are, I’ll have you know - I’m taken” he says.

Sharon and Scott come out from a quickie in the back room & talk about making sure to always make time for each other. Paul arrives with an update on Alice. She left the hospital herself but was terrified and injured judging by the security cam footage Paul saw.

Scott thinks they’re back to square one with Alice gone. Paul says they have a new lead - the of name the dummy business being used as a front for the sex ring.

Scott’s going to investigate on his own - he tells Sharon he wants to use Victor’s resources at Newman to find out more about the sex ring.

Brash-N-Sassy

Lily comments on Victoria’s bruised face. Victoria tells Lily about a business trip she needs her on – one Juliet was to be on. Lily is apprehensive but agrees.

Victoria gets a call from Hilary.

Chancellor Mansion
Juliet arrives with Cane. Cane wants Juliet to rest, she promises she will.

Juliet thanks Cane for letting her stay there and Esther overhears.

Esther is confused but welcomes Juliet - Juliet retires.

Cane tells Esther about the divorce and his new job.

Lily arrives and asks Cane to stay with the twins while she’s on her trip. Cane hesitates as Juliet comes down in a bathrobe. Lily: “You’re living together?”

Cane explains that Juliet’s there cause of the baby. He’d love to stay with the kids while Lily’s gone.

Cane and Lily argue. Lily comments that Michael hasn’t received Cane’s signed divorce papers. He claims he's been too busy.

Phyllis/Billy/Jack/Victoria
Billy & Phyllis are still on their date, there's tension. Victoria interrupts and says Hilary called and wants her on her show tomorrow. Phyllis phones Jack, tells him and says they have to get the products for the men’s line out now. Jack agrees.

Billy thinks it’s too soon for Victoria to go on The Hilary Hour, Victoria doesn’t and Billy concedes. Billy notices Victoria’s face and she tells him she was in a fender bender. Phyllis collects her man.

The Underground

Zack sees Abby's down and offers to let her cry on his shoulder. Abby tells Zack about Dina & he's supportive. He looks across the room and sees Natalia.

Zack excuses himself and privately chews out Natalia. Leon’s the boss now and Natalia is with a client. Zack tells her to get the hell out of The Underground cause he thinks people in GC are on to him. Zack leaves an angry voicemail for Leon.

Zack & Abby continue talking and she pours her heart out to him but he leaves to take a call and yells at Leon.

Abby goes to leave and chews out Zack for taking a business call. Zack explains this is his first big break but doesn’t want to lose Abby. She believes him and goes back to their table.

Summer’s Condo

Phyllis gets a text from a confused Lauren about the new Jabot products going on the shelves. She goes to get Champagne, gets another text from Jack that Billy reads & she catches him.

Billy comments on Jabot’s new men’s line and Phyllis erupts about all the lies.

Previews

Jack to Nikki: “I don’t know what else I can do!” Nikki tells him, “You can stop trying to find her.”.
Lily tells Nick she wants revenge sex with a hot guy.
Phyllis throws Billy out, he protests and is simultaneously on the phone with Victoria, who hears and asks, “Billy?".

3 hours ago, YRestlessfan said:
Lily tells Nick she wants revenge sex with a hot guy.

So she sleeps with Nick??  Standards, girl, standards!

21 minutes ago, Khan said:

Actually, I think it's about time Lily get on a bucking bronco like Nick after having to suffer milquetoast Cane all these years.

I have been trumpeting the idea of Nick-Lily ever since Chuck Pratt did a dream episode involving an Alternative Reality Genoa City, and Lily Winters Newman was Nick's trophy wife. Not only did they have a sexy chemistry, but she was more interesting than she's ever been. Superficial, trophy wife chafing at the restrictions the men in her life have always placed on her (without quite knowing why she chafes) was the role Christel was born to play lol.

I think this was may have been one of the very few Pratt-penned, Jill-produced episodes I ever enjoyed.

Edited by Cat

1 hour ago, Cat said:

Actually, I think it's about time Lily get on a bucking bronco like Nick after having to suffer milquetoast Cane all these years.

I have been trumpeting the idea of Nick-Lily ever since Chuck Pratt did a dream episode involving an Alternative Reality Genoa City, and Lily Winters Newman was Nick's trophy wife. Not only did they have a sexy chemistry, but she was more interesting than she's ever been. Superficial, trophy wife chafing at the restrictions the men in her life have always placed on her (without quite knowing why she chafes) was the role Christel was born to play lol.

I think this was may have been one of the very few Pratt-penned, Jill-produced episodes I ever enjoyed.

how in the world is Cane NOT the "bucking bronco" in this scenario? Nick is the definition of vanilla. 

OJc05Zj.gif

Just now, dio said:

how in the world is Cane NOT the "bucking bronco" in this scenario? Nick is the definition of vanilla. 

OJc05Zj.gif

Nahhh Cane is a wimping whining twit! I'm not an apologist for the character of Nick by any means, but when it comes to love scenes and sexual chemistry, Joshua Morrow has it in spades. He has a virile, touchable, physical quality which not every soap stud has, but which is a valuable commodity in the genre. I know we haven't seen much of it recently because Nick is too busy making goo-goo eyes at Chelsea and throwing a temper tantrum at his dad, but back when Y&R actually invested in sex scenes, JM was king.  

14 minutes ago, Cat said:

Nahhh Cane is a wimping whining twit! I'm not an apologist for the character of Nick by any means, but when it comes to love scenes and sexual chemistry, Joshua Morrow has it in spades. He has a virile, touchable, physical quality which not every soap stud has, but which is a valuable commodity in the genre. I know we haven't seen much of it recently because Nick is too busy making goo-goo eyes at Chelsea and throwing a temper tantrum at his dad, but back when Y&R actually invested in sex scenes, JM was king.  

this is literally the character description for Nick, tho. :D The fact that Y&R ptb stay neutering Cane in order to keep him on an even, boring keel w/ Lily aside - he's far more interesting than Morrow. Nick otoh is known for blowing out the bright lights of interesting female characters w/ his massive cloud of suck. Goddard's the better actor as well, imo. 

Remember when they did the "It's a wonderful life" show a couple of years ago and Nick was married to Lily? I remember the feedback here was surprisingly positive - it's a match that has never been explored. And, frankly, they looked good together. Something needs to shake up Nelsea - they're great as friends, but a romantic pairing absolutely does not work for either actor.

I doubt anything will happen on Tuesday (US), but, gosh, it would be great if Y&R (and all soaps) actually did 'flings' instead of making all pairings seem like 'destiny.' 

23 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

Remember when they did the "It's a wonderful life" show a couple of years ago and Nick was married to Lily? I remember the feedback here was surprisingly positive - it's a match that has never been explored. And, frankly, they looked good together. Something needs to shake up Nelsea - they're great as friends, but a romantic pairing absolutely does not work for either actor.

I doubt anything will happen on Tuesday (US), but, gosh, it would be great if Y&R (and all soaps) actually did 'flings' instead of making all pairings seem like 'destiny.' 

That was the episode I was thinking of upthread. I thought they had a certain sexy chemistry together. I also liked that it was a Winters-Newman pairing -- two core families.

1 hour ago, dio said:

this is literally the character description for Nick, tho. :D The fact that Y&R ptb stay neutering Cane in order to keep him on an even, boring keel w/ Lily aside - he's far more interesting than Morrow. Nick otoh is known for blowing out the bright lights of interesting female characters w/ his massive cloud of suck dick. Goddard's the better actor as well, imo. 

There, fixed for you. :P

Cane's the more interesting man? Goddard the better actor? In what universe? Well, I guess to each his own. I'm not even a Nick stan, but I have a fondness for the actor and his longevity on the show. We must agree to disagree. I stand by my view on Lily / Nick though.

29-30 (Khalil) and 43 (Morrow)... I'm disgusted, but not surprised. Older men + younger women is what peeps are used to in mainstream media. Personally, tho...

9SeAkDt.gif

7 hours ago, Khan said:

+1

3 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

It's sad that Y&R's current leading men are Nick, Cane and Billy.

All over 40 and all insanely boring.

Amen!!

2 hours ago, Cat said:

There, fixed for you. :P

Cane's the more interesting man? Goddard the better actor? In what universe? Well, I guess to each his own. I'm not even a Nick stan, but I have a fondness for the actor and his longevity on the show. We must agree to disagree. I stand by my view on Lily / Nick though.

The actor is still there cause no one else wants him and he knows it.

And I am sure Nick's one incher wouldn't satisfy Lily.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

Which makes his fratboy disposition even sadder.

:lol:

You just made my day Khan :)