Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JAS0N47

DAYS: Jason47's Interview with Miranda Wilson...

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the interview. She still looks great and I'm glad she has fond memories. 

 

The link just links back to here though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:

JASON47'S INTERVIEW WITH MIRANDA WILSON...

 

22688464_1015185235290417_89835391921235

 

"Days" fans, here's a new interview with Miranda Wilson, who played Megan Hathaway from 1984-1985. Enjoy!

 

http://www.jason47.com/days/interviewmirandawilson.html

No offense, JASON47, but the link is to the wrong place.  Click here to read another interview with Miranda.

 

Had Days taped in Burbank before Miranda began working on the soap?  If so, when did Days relocate to Hollywood?  Was it temporary?

Edited by GSGfan2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Thanks for the interview. She still looks great and I'm glad she has fond memories. 

 

The link just links back to here though.

 

I just cut and paste it to the various boards. It works everywhere else, so don't know why it didn't here. I just typed it out myself again, and the link seems to work now.

10 hours ago, GSGfan2017 said:

No offense, JASON47, but the link is to the wrong place. 

 

Had Days taped in Burbank before Miranda began working on the soap?  If so, when did Days relocate to Hollywood?  Was it temporary?

 

The link was typed out correctly. For some reason, it did not go to the correct location. I just retyped it the same exact way as it was first listed, and it now seems to work.

 

Yes, Days has always been at Burbank except for when they briefly moved to Hollywood from August 1983-June 1989.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for posting this interview!  I really enjoyed reading it.  The Margaret DePriest/Sheri Anderson era was my favorite.   And Miranda's  "Megan" was a great villain.  She had great facial expressions that said a lot without having to say any words.  I say why not bring her back as Megan.   Hope needs a rival and the Dimera's need a female in the family.   

Edited by theherowithin
add word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:

Yes, Days has always been at Burbank except for when they briefly moved to Hollywood from August 1983-June 1989.

1989?  Did you mean to say "1984" or "1985," JASON47?  Sorry, but six years is not brief when it comes to TV production.

Edited by GSGfan2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 12:28 PM, GSGfan2017 said:

1989?  Did you mean to say "1984" or "1985," JASON47?  Sorry, but six years is not brief when it comes to TV production.

 

I meant brief as in a short amount of time (6 years) when talking about a show that's been on the air for 52 years (46 in Burbank, as opposed to 6 in Hollywood).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JAS0N47 said:

 

I meant brief as in a short amount of time (6 years) when talking about a show that's been on the air for 52 years (46 in Burbank, as opposed to 6 in Hollywood).

 

We understand what you meant, Jason. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×