DAYS: THe search begins

• Members

For me, it was one of those couplings that you grew to root for in spite of yourself. I hated the pairing initially as it was a product of rape and EJ was a one-note psycho villain, stealing kidneys and torturing people (Oh, and he started out as a race car driver, as was Stephanie Johnson and Max Brady... talk about a random story beat), plus it marginalized Lucas, as Lucas & Sami were the money couple from 2003-2007.  I get it. EJ is much taller than Lucas. There's that whole penis length philosophy. And he has an accent. That all means jack diddly squat to me. 

Plus, most of their relationship was just toxic. They really did not bring out the best in each other. They were passionate fighters though. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He didn’t rape her but im definitely not going to get into that debate. All of Sam’s relationships were toxic. Rafe was the closest thing she had to a stable one but she managed to screw that up. I loved the chemistry between she and EJ and he accepted her for her and didn’t try to change her or make her feel as if she needed to change to be with him. They were a dynamic pairing and loved their love for each other in spite of the toxicity 

• Members

Spoiler from SOD that Soaphub had up

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/get-ready-dr-rolf-reveals-the-truth-about-will-days-of-our-lives/

According to the October 30 issue of Soap Opera Digest, when Sami (Alison Sweeney) gets to the Salem Inn, she finds Hope (Kristian Alfonso) questioning Stefano’s old mad scientist — and grabs Hope’s gun, thinking she’s in a better position to get answers out of the man. Considering her mental state, she might not be wrong.

“Sami is a loose cannon, and she really will pull the trigger, and he knows that about her,” Sweeney told Digest. And it works!

She gets Rolf (Will Utay) to admit that he went to the morgue and revived her son. But, he also claims he wasn’t working for Stefano. Before Sami and Hope can get any more information, he takes a cyanide pill and dies.

Thus they lose their best witness and any chance to have him give them more information. Sami thinks they will just move forward with what they know and find more, but she’s in for a rude awakening when Hope arrests her.

Sami’s shocked,” Sweeney told Digest. Her character honestly thinks that everyone knows finding Will is the most important thing but she obviously hasn’t thought her actions through — in other words, she’s being pure Sami.

At the station, she calls Lucas (Bryan Dattilo), who brings along Sonny (Freddie Smith). Sami updates them both on what Dr. Rolf revealed, and by the end of the week, a group of them–including Sami–will follow a new lead that sends them out of town. While Sami is scared to get her hopes up, she’s starting to believe there’s hope of finding her son alive.

Archived