Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: October 2-6, 2017

The numbers for Y&R and GH are dismal. B&B is within striking distance a few of this week's episodes of Y&R. DAYS's numbers seem to be trending upwards - Friday's 1.6 isn't bad considering where it's been. 

How is GH dismal when its holding consistent ratings? People are loving Shellys consistent approach to ratings. YR is most alarming considering JFP had much higher ratings. Let hope with Mals new writing it takes off. Sally was horrible in ratings.

It's too bad Monday's ep of DAYS was preempted because it was the best the show they had in years! It could have bumped up the week and maybe added a few eyes carrying over into Tues. 

If Ron can't get any significant bumps soon he may not have another season at Days because I doubt it will get renewed. I think he is their last chance right now. 

Edited by Melroser

3 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

The GH numbers are bad because the show doesn't show any signs of life ratings wise. 

Agreed. Shelly's no better at storytelling with Chris than she was with Jean. GH is in desperate need of a creative overall from EP to the head writing team. No, Babes Bloom IS NOT THE ANSWER, but at this point I'm not sure what is. Apparently ABC isn't either or they would make changes.   

3 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

How is GH dismal when its holding consistent ratings? People are loving Shellys consistent approach to ratings. YR is most alarming considering JFP had much higher ratings. Let hope with Mals new writing it takes off. Sally was horrible in ratings.

When you're losing viewers across all demos as GH did this week, it suggests that Shelly's "consistent approach to ratings" (whatever the hell that means) isn't working. GH needs a new head writing team STAT! 

4 hours ago, Melroser said:

It's too bad Monday's ep of DAYS was preempted because it was the best the show they had in years! It could have bumped up the week and maybe added a few eyes carrying over into Tues. 

Agreed.

It wasn't pre-empted here. I wonder why there was no rating number for it on Monday??

I thought Friday's show was the weaker of the whole week yet it had the highest rating.

So far this is Shelly first week with Chris. U need more time before evaulating but viewers are consistent. Steve Burton said the writing is awesome. DAYS is staying consistent i wish Monday would have counted. Give Ron more time these 3 months were spent wrapping up Denas stories.

I'd like to see B&B top Y&R, it's less than 700,000 viewers away.

GH -- it seems viewers are over the hoopla of Steve Burton's return.

DAYS -- Will being "alive" doesn't seem to be making a big impact on the ratings.

Edited by clubkidjeff

Unfortunately Ron and DAYS don't have time. When is the renewal (if there is one)? March?  Or before that? I think NBC is probably happy with what he is doing so far but if it doesn't translate to viewers it may not matter. 

On 10/14/2017 at 11:02 PM, clubkidjeff said:

I'd like to see B&B top Y&R, it's less than 700,000 viewers away.

GH -- it seems viewers are over the hoopla of Steve Burton's return.

DAYS -- Will being "alive" doesn't seem to be making a big impact on the ratings.

+1

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

Agreed.

It wasn't pre-empted here. I wonder why there was no rating number for it on Monday??

I thought Friday's show was the weaker of the whole week yet it had the highest rating.

That might be that with RC, everyone knows and expect some cliffhanger.

Is Days gonna survive?

On 10/16/2017 at 5:11 AM, Jerry675 said:

+1

I have Prez interruptions too often. I don't think DOOL will survive.

On 10/14/2017 at 12:51 PM, DaytimeFan said:

The numbers for Y&R and GH are dismal. B&B is within striking distance a few of this week's episodes of Y&R. DAYS's numbers seem to be trending upwards - Friday's 1.6 isn't bad considering where it's been. 

I've had President interruptions.

Sign in to follow this