cct

Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

3 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

The one kid from the show that we haven't heard from (yet) is Josie Davis. I'm curious about where she stands.

I've been wondering this since Polinsky sent that initial tweet about a month ago.

Today, I was just thinking that it's time for some of those who worked behind the scenes to step up and talk.  I realize that many will not want to admit that they essentially stood by while this happened (or perhaps tried to convince themselves that it wasn't what it was) but they can help the two actors now that they didn't help when they were children.

The actor who played the grandfather, James Callahan, passed on in 2007, but I wonder if/when the other adult actors on the show will speak up. Nicole Eggert said on The Talk that at least ten people on the show backed up her statement to the police, but I don't know who those people are.

I'm still angry about what he said about Erin after her passing, that it must have been drug-related - when it turned out that she had CANCER. Thank goodness Erin married a man who seemed kind, gentle and understanding...and was with her to the very end. Part of me was hoping Erin's husband would sue Baio for slander, but he seemed classy enough to let it go and just concentrate on focusing on her memory.

18 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

The actor who played the grandfather, James Callahan, passed on in 2007, but I wonder if/when the other adult actors on the show will speak up. Nicole Eggert said on The Talk that at least ten people on the show backed up her statement to the police, but I don't know who those people are.

Sandra Kearns who played mom in CIC only appeared three times on the final 2 seasons of CIC. I wonder if this is why

The Full Press Conference

I'd love to hear from April Lerman from the first season's cast.  Maybe Baio wasn't as self-assured on the show to try anything that early on since it was the first season and they (including him) were all new to the show.

It's interesting how no one from the main casts of either incarnation of the show is speaking out for/against Baio or Eggert/Polinsky. Most of them are no longer in show business, so one has to wonder what's going on. Obviously, James Callahan as Grandpa Powell has since passed on, but everyone else is still around to my knowledge.