Jump to content
cct

Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

Recommended Posts

Yeah, good luck with your lawsuit, ladies.  I support you and believe every word you say, but...good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 1:34 PM, John said:

 

On 8/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, dragonflies said:

Dan Schneider is trash from what I've read 

 

I'm starting to wonder if maybe he's part of the reason why there are no DVD Collections or online streaming of episodes of Head Of The Class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I'm starting to wonder if maybe he's part of the reason why there are no DVD Collections or online streaming of episodes of Head Of The Class.

 

And here I thought it was because HotC was a terrible sitcom best left forgotten. ;)

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Khan said:

 

And here I thought it was because HotC was a terrible sitcom best left forgotten. ;)

 

You don't know from terrible until you've gone through the list on the Roku Channel, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

You don't know from terrible until you've gone through the list on the Roku Channel, lol. 

 

LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

You don't know from terrible until you've gone through the list on the Roku Channel, lol. 


Too close to home!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...