Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Members

Eighty is not what it used to be!  I see some 80 year olds that are quite active.  Just today, I saw a news story of a man in his 90s who plays ice hockey twice a week, in addition to playing golf once a week.

Wasn't Cicely Tyson in her 80s when she won the Tony award for Trip to Bountiful?  It depends on the person, I guess.

My grandfather lived to nearly 100 years old and as a farmer, all through his 80s he still got up early and planted, tilled and tended!

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not to harp on the Arrested Development stuff, which I’m sure everyone is sick of/bored with, but David Cross has just done a Gothamist interview that is pretty revealing about the dynamics of that NYT interview and the AD set. Sounds like Tambor’s outburst at Jessica Walter was just awful (and Walter had a lesser outburst at Portia de Rossi’s stand-in, which Walter apologized for).

http://gothamist.com/2018/05/24/david_cross_arrested_development.php

• Members

In my case, the man was almost 60 and over 20 years older than I when he pounced. There was no way I could have kept up with him...his sexual appetite was that voracious. So these MF allegations are not surprising to me. Disappointing, because his low-key, wise and gentle persona seems to be just that - a persona, but not surprising.

• Members

^ Ugh. I feel for anyone who has to get in a strangers car on a regular basis or use public transportation.  I did both for years and it resulted in so ,many scary/uncomfortable instances.  This is why I cannot wait until the self driving car is ready to go.

• Members

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/behind-the-scenes-of-harvey-weinsteins-impending-arrest

I saw that People had an article on their "source" from Harvey Weinstein's camp. That magazine really has gone down the shitter. The most ludicrous bit was when they said "He still has his sense of humor." I'm so glad to know that. How incredible.

• Members

Are you freaking KIDDING ME??? Excuse me while I go vomit.

Getting back to his press conference, ahem, turning himself in, what a smug, arrogant, unrepentant %#@$&^*€£!!!!

I can only hope that if he ever gets jail time that fellow inmates teach him a few lessons he'll never forget. I can dream, because if he ever does go to the slammer, it will be a minimum security palace and he'll be in solitary. 😠😠😠😠😠