Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've been wondering this since Polinsky sent that initial tweet about a month ago.

Today, I was just thinking that it's time for some of those who worked behind the scenes to step up and talk.  I realize that many will not want to admit that they essentially stood by while this happened (or perhaps tried to convince themselves that it wasn't what it was) but they can help the two actors now that they didn't help when they were children.

• Members

I'm still angry about what he said about Erin after her passing, that it must have been drug-related - when it turned out that she had CANCER. Thank goodness Erin married a man who seemed kind, gentle and understanding...and was with her to the very end. Part of me was hoping Erin's husband would sue Baio for slander, but he seemed classy enough to let it go and just concentrate on focusing on her memory.

• Members

It's interesting how no one from the main casts of either incarnation of the show is speaking out for/against Baio or Eggert/Polinsky. Most of them are no longer in show business, so one has to wonder what's going on. Obviously, James Callahan as Grandpa Powell has since passed on, but everyone else is still around to my knowledge.