cct

Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

and Brett Ratner is out as director of WW 2. another one who's crap behavior towards women and people in general has now cost him.

4 hours ago, Roman said:

and Brett Ratner is out as director of WW 2. another one who's crap behavior towards women and people in general has now cost him.

I must have been under a rock. I thought PJ was coming back for WW2 as director.

What the hell was Gene Simmons doing at Fox News in the first place?  I always thought Christian conservatives looked at him and KISS as doing the devil's work.

22 minutes ago, Khan said:

What the hell was Gene Simmons doing at Fox News in the first place?  I always thought Christian conservatives looked at him and KISS as doing the devil's work.

He's a Republican, isn't he?  

By now, we've seen that the GOP is not the party of conservative values that they've always tried to make everyone believes it is.

Many people criticized Crash and rightfully so but Paul Haggis' statement about Hollywood's end is what I've thought for years. Most movies lose money, so the studios make the same comic book based movies year after year and the sexism and abuse of power will continue to drive promising talent far away from the axis of Hollywood.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/21/hollywood-finished-paul-haggis-harvey-weinstein-scandal

Also, the structure of movie-making has been in a literal transformation for almost a decade.  Movie financing is less like to come from just L.A./Hollywood.