Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, but I don't know if any DNA tests were performed. Though I do recall reading that when the whole Woody Allen scandal first broke, both of Mia's ex-husbands (Andre Previn, who along with Mia adopted Soon-Yi during their marriage; and of course Frank Sinatra) implied that they would have loved to kill Woody. 

• Members

I've always kind of assumed he and Mia are willing to go along with that idea because they loathe Woody so much (with good reason). Some people think he tries to make himself look like Frank. I don't think that's the case, I think there's some resemblance, but there's also a resemblance to Woody. 

I do hope he gets something for this story. Before now I had just thought of him as yet another gadfly on a worthless cable channel, but he did a lot of hard work with this story, and stuck to it even when he and his family were dragged through the mud. 

• Members

Then, just to make sure Maury and his studio audience get that point, Mia Farrow runs to the monitor at the back of the stage and points repeatedly at the facial similarities between her son and Ol' Blue Eyes.  ("Look at their noses, Maury, look at their noses!!")

(Maury: "Up Next: The DNA Results Are Read!  Will Ronan and Mia receive the news they've been waiting for?  And later on in our broadcast, it's another, star-studded DNA drama, as we learn, once and for all, who is the biological father of "Stranger Things" star Sean Astin!")

Edited by Khan

• Members

This shouldn't be the thing that pisses me off the most in this article, yet somehow it is:

As John Oliver has noted, the actor Casey Affleck — accused by two women of sexual harassment during filming (charges he denies) — will be giving out the Best Actress statue at the next Oscars.