Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

From the King profile:

“People said to me, ‘It’s so amazing how you picked this up so quickly.’ Uhhh, this was my job for a long time,” Ms. King said. To which people would regularly reply, “I didn’t know you had a job!” or “I didn’t even know what your last name was!”

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Hollywood is no different from any other industry in America where abuses happen daily but fail to get attention.

But since the thread does highlight Hollywood and speaking of Gayle King (who I knew was a TV news anchor before I learned she was Oprah's friend), this is a snippet of an interview with Mira Sorvino this morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thrilled, I would imagine! And that's not a diss at Eva, nor at AMC. But she is not a household name like Susan Lucci or even SMG. A daytime soap + CSI Miami does not an A-lister make, sadly. But she is a jobbing actress, and that is a tough hustle, so kudos. She's also going out on a limb by contributing in name to this article. Moonves still has some affiliation with CBS and the industry, and he is a vengeful prick.

Edited by Cat