Days of Our Lives General Discussion

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Abe, Jack and Maggie’s murders were the most entertaining, but it went to hell afterwords....I actually got a good laugh when I went on the google archived message boards when the story first started....someone made an excellent point to say “Kate wants to kill Abe because he’s threatening to expose her past....and Sami wants to kill him to get back with, Brandon....why the hell has Kate or Sami ever killed each other for those same reasons then??” Haha 😁😁

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Sorry to be a pain but I hope people don't mind me asking. I just read that Eli is the son of David Banning who is Julie's son. So Eli's aunt is Hope. And he's a cousin to Ciara and Shawn-Douglas. I read that David was dating someone called Brooke who got pregnant. Did she go through with the pregnancy and does Eli therefore have any siblings?

• Members

Yet returned as a 20-something in the form of a younger Rick Hearst in the 1980s. Which would realistically have made Tom and Alice over 100 by THEN if the math was done.

Probably why, once Hearst exited with Mindy (excuse me, Melinda) Clarke's Faith around '90, he has never been heard from again.

Archived