Days of Our Lives General Discussion

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny that Melanie (teeth girl) got so much propping at the expense of the characters of Mia and Stephanie.. yet those two actresses had more success in primetime then the actress that played Melanie.  Goes to show that you never can tell who truly will make it outside of soaps, and who won't.

• Members

I liked the idea of Chloe/Stefan but I'd rather not see Lucas lose yet again. He lost Sami to EJ and Chloe to Daniel. LOL. And Adrienne to Justin. I don't mind Lucas/Chloe but they don't feel anymore long-term than Adrienne/Lucas did (a reason Ron wanted Adrienne/Justin insta-reunited).

Sami/Lucas will always be endgame for me. But I do like him with Chloe.

• Members

It's pretty sad. I get the budget problems but man .... maybe if the show was knocking it out of the park we wouldn't notice these things ... well, I would, but still .... lol. It's pretty obvious and they make very little effort to switch things up. Like the Salem PD office being used as the police office in Prague. I mean .... come on DAYS!

• Members

the same PD office. well...guess Corday had to pay off all the people from EPs to HWs who were fired over the years, and plus the ratings debacle. I noticed but never said anything until I saw yesterday that they were in the same off and said to self "when TF did they fly back to Salem?"

• Members

I agree in always wanting Sami/Lucas to be endgame. At this point, I don't know if that will happen, a few years from now when the sands finally stop running through the hourglass. But as long as James Scott isn't available when that time comes, then there's a very good chance "Lumi" will live on... 

Archived