GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, with no clue whatsoever, Sam and "Drew" are going to run an international publishing corporation....

While Anna is out "tripping the light fantastic" with dull as dishwater Finn, poor Andre gets the curb again?  Poor Anthony Montgomery doesn't even get "Winters Wednesdays"

I still enjoy that Donnell Turner can be in scenes with anyone on the canvas, and they always work.

Tired of "bad guy " Nelle stories.She should be caught between Dillon and Michael.

About time Father Do-Right hit the sheets with the devil...

Nin-ugh adds zero to the show.

\

\

Nice  to see Laura, Kevin, Jessica Tuck, Fred Grandy (Love Boat).

Can Rita (Suanne Spoke) the bartender come to The Floating Rib or Kelly's?

• Members

I think everything about GH is ludicrous !   Sam & Jason go into the same seedy bar right after Steve Burton leaves.....it's NYC for christesake not Mayberry.  Steve Burton needs to go back to the midwest and retire permanently.  That glazed over look isn't selling it.  

• Members

For anyone that wants to know why Kristina and Parker moved to Oregon...

"Manyfans have contacted Soaps.com about the status of Ashley Jones (Parker Forsyth) and Lexi Ainsworth (Kristina Corinthos). Rumors have been circulating that both have been fired from "General Hospital." The show does not comment on casting matters, but Soap Opera Digest is reporting that the October 11 episode, in which Parker and Kristina left Port Charles to move to Oregon, was their last episode for the foreseeable future. Lexi Ainsworth is currently filming multiple episodes of Major Crimes and Ashley Jones will be appearing on CBS' "NCIS" as Nancy Douglas on October 24 at 8:00 PM. When asked on Twitter if viewers would see Parker return to Port Charles, Jones stated, "Time will tell" and advised fans to, "hang tight." ABC executive Nathan Varni replied to a fan in regard to their show status and explain, "Yes, we had hoped to continue the story longer but one of the actresses booked another big show. Pausing for now but hope to continue later."

• Members

They need to just cut the crap and admit they: 1. Never had any true intentions for Parker/Kristina. Like all LGBTQ couples on daytime, they are used to generate some press coverage. 2. They don't plan on bringing them back b/c they've stupidly lost both actresses instead of locking them down into contracts. 

GH is so abysmal to the point I want them to pull the plug.

• Members

I'm happy they're gone.  I'm definitely not homophobic, but I just couldn't stand the fact that Kristina looks like a preteen and it made Parker look like a predator.  I'm relieved that it's over and if they want to do another lesbian storyline, get actors that actually look like they should be attracted to one another.

• Members

They didn't lose either actress. Neither has a contract with any show. Major Crimes is on its last season and LA already finished filming her stint. I think the show wrapped filming completely. People said AJ is hoping for a GH return. The got a recurring role thing is just an excuse. Neither one is a great actress and both characters are horrible so its not like they needed to lock them down into contracts. They arent in high demand.

Archived