GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

Sonny, Carly, Franco, Jason, Jason #2 and boring Sam (with a side of Valentin/Nina) are eating the show again (not to mention keeping Easton around and putting poor Finola with him) and they have episode after episode and many times it's rehashing conversations. It's clear they have massive guarantees and are struggling to fill it. I'm beyond tired of the show. Stella/Curtis and Ava/Griffin are the only bright spots for me (and the rare glimpse of a vet)

I haven't seen a lot of this last week but when I see the usuals I've been FFwd through them which leaves little else to watch.

• Members

A viewer wouldn't even know that the two men live in Port Charles for how often they are seen, so yeah, this will be an offscreen story alright--and yet another opportunity to tell a good story lost.  Perish the thought that any time is sacrificed to mourn Morgan's death almost a year later.

• Members

I actually thought the 10/11 episode was pretty good.  Genie Francis looked beautiful, and to my own surprise, Maura West's performance as Ava actually made me feel sorry for the character, something I never EVER thought could happen.  However, I still think the writers made a mistake letting Ava take the bait from Valentin on the reconstructive surgery and shafting Nicholas.  It's just another thing that loyal viewers will never forgive and forget.  If Ava would have stayed steadfast despite her temptation, I think more viewers would have eventually came to like the character due Maura West's incredible acting skills.  With the choice the writers made, I'm not so sure.  

• Members

It was the reason they couldn't attend Bobbi's brunch...   Valkyrie, of all people had been to their apartment and saw pamphlets.

It figures Smelley wouldn't bother putting a story with so many possibilities on screen. After all, we all reallly give a f*ck about Franko's story, Nina's story, and of course Kiki's rise to doctor of the year....

Archived